frustrating

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Sep 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this based on the 5 star reviews. Impossible to know how much I am shaking out. Hard to get even one drop out, and then if I tap into my hand, I have no idea how much I have gotten. Nice idea, poor execution.

Great product

Posted by 4729075988053254727 on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice handy small bottle, i just take a drop around dinner. can drop it straight into your mouth with no taste what so ever.

Carlson D3 is awesome!

Posted by 5681149943576005222 on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I feel Carlson products are the best quality one can buy. This product tastes good unlike others I have tried and feel it is very effective.

Carlsson labs super dailymail

Posted by 5211780200224725558 on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Exilent

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2014818 on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is extremely convenient! I have trouble swallowing pills, so this is perfect for me. I add it to my daily shake.

sunshine in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2557394 on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like getting 2000 mg in one drop.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2202723 on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did My vitamin-d lab test to see if its works cos some pills didnt do the job. This was working great. Altought its hard to get the drops come out sometimes.

Poor Dispenser

Posted by LISAinTN on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to be a constant user of the Carlson Super Daily D3, but some time ago, they changed the dropper/dispenser cap and now it's next to impossible to know how much of this you're getting. I don't know why they changed the dropper, because it used to work perfectly. The drop came right out and you didn't have to stand there for 15 seconds per drop, waiting and waiting. The old adage, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" applies here. Bring back your old dropper and I'll return to being a repeat customer.

Carlson Does Not Specify a Country of Origin

Posted by 4615260960079421938 on Nov 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

"We do not specify a country of origin for our raw materials, so I do not have this information available."