One of the most important supplements anyone can take

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Oz says that if he could only take one supplement this would be it. Omega 3 Fish Oils. Good for your heart, brain, joints, digestive track. And probably more. I like the Carlson brand as they are very carefull about heavy metal contamination and freshness. Don't buy a huge amount at anytime as they are susceptable to going rancid. You can also keep them in the fridge to help extend self life. iherb is very good about always having fresh product so keep that in mind when buying oils. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

One of the Best Essential Omega 3 supplement! no Rancid,no smell & well balanced EPA/DHA! ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i think this is by far the best value for money Fish Oil Omega 3 on iHerb,reputable company,no fishy smell and a well balanced formula,i take 2 of these a day to cover my Essential need for Omega's.Omega 3 is not a "HYPE" of the moment,both Omega 3 & 6 is really a necessity and highly essential because our body cannot manufacture these on its own.luckily Omega 6 is all around us in Foods but you can't say the same about omega 3 which we lack,espacially in western diet.i also try to take omega3 from vegetarian sources every day from Flax seeds,Hemp or Chia which i believe not less important that fish oil and covers the body needs,and a great source of Omega3 for Vegans too...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

NATURAL ANTI-DEPRESSANT? GREAT STUFF HERE. RECOMMENDED.

Posted by 5665182795344852122 on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take 2-3 caps once a day, sometimes twice, with a meal. This stuff is great. How can you tell if it works? You will feel serene (calm and unbeatable) for a good couple of hours ~6 after that. Depressing things won't feel so bad. If you don't feel the effect, then try adjusting/upping the dose or try other brands to see which ones works for you. So far i have tried Now & Madre Labs brands but this has, by far, the most profound effect on me yet. Bonus would be no fishy burp and good ratio of DHA/EPA & value for money for its quality. And if you are interested, try adding Uridine to the mix (google Mr Happy Stack); you will be initiated :-D

Excellent oils!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help lower my cholesterol, and although it's just been a few weeks, I'm very happy with this product. There is virtually no fish taste with maybe a slight hint of fish if you burp, but even that doesn't occur often enough to even notice. Will definitely be buying again! Carlson says on the bottle they check for PCBs and with the extra 30 gels, this is a good deal.

Makes a Difference!

Posted by Reviewer1178017 on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Carlson Labs, Super Omega-3 Gems for some time and can feel the difference, especially with my eyes. I live in the Mojave Desert and, consequently, have very dry eyes. How do I know the Gems help? If I forget to take them for several days, my eyes become very dry, puffy, and irritated. Once I start back, they are much, much better.!