One of My Favorites. High Quality, Pure, Good Value!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you are concerned about the quality of your fish oil, this is a good choice. A Norwegian product, the fish are caught from clean waters. Wild fish, not farmed fish. They're flavored tabs so you can actually chew them and they really do taste good. This is important for people who don't like the taste/smell of fish. Problem solved! The EPA/DHA count is reasonably high in this product though you might want to take 2 or more a day instead of one. Visit My Profile Today!

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Its the best fish oil I think. I saw a difference in the quality of my skin after taking it.

very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking this has helped with my ezcema and my frequent eye watering. After taking it I read an article that dry eye can often be fixed by taking fish oil, and realized that my eyes had been so much better since I started taking it. My reason my starting with it was to help ezcema. This has become one of my most important supplements.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We like the taste, and my 2years old son is really clever because of the fish oil. Every day he eat 1 pieces.

best fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is the best ever no burping at all no bad taste best quality

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hard to find fish oil that I can take w/o negative effects. At the suggestion of my acupuncturist I decided to try this instead of Purity Products--Although it is a little less potent, it is alot less expensive for equal or better quality and I am very pleased.

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My kids LOVE these, they want to chew the soft gels :). This product is very good and affordable.

The Carlson Labs Fish Oil is great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I believe this fish oil is helpful to me. It was recommended by a couple of my doctors over the years. I am convinced this brand is really the best.

Carlson Labs, The Very Finest Fish Oil, 1000 mg, Lemon

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, my kids like to chew them.

Carlson F Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

no burps as promised skin and infla better

1 2