Help

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great quality and price. Use to buy Nordic Naturals and after discovering Carlson, switched. Better value for the same quality. Kids like the orange flavor. I like that the whole family can take the same supplement (adults twice a day, and children one a day).

Good product at good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Chewable fish oil gel cap with a non-fishy taste. I recommend the product to people who are unable to swallow the large gel caps offered by competing companies.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good small family owned company, with top notch products!!!!!

Gotta get that fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Being a Scandinavian girl, fish oil in culturally a big part of my life, however I love the large quantity in this particular brand and who can beat the price. I even give my dog a couple of fish oil capsules a day.

Tastes Great!

Posted by ShelleyP on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These taste quite good and are fun to chew. It does takes 5 of these capsules to get the equivalent of 1 tsp. of their regular fish oil though, so not as cost effective as the liquid.

I Really Like this Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really do like this fish oil (have purchased it many times here) and it has pretty much been the best deal I've found thus far. I take 3 a day (docs orders) and it has made a significant improvement in my lipid profile. Particularly in the type of cholesterol particles that I have. If one were to read the clinical studies the fish oils that were used always contained a bit of Vitamin E in them as fish oil is rancid within days without it. It's still viable but not 100%. I am somewhat bummed tho as it has just recently had a significant price hike so, I'll do some comparison shopping now to see if it's still the best deal.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

its good i like this product

my kids love to eat it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My boys, 9 and 7, have been taking this every morning for a couple of years now and they love it. They do chew it, not swallow. I think it would be just too big for that. Also just a heads up, if they are left in the heat they will melt.

Norweigian Fish Oil