Fantastic Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1278790 on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So much easier than taking 4-5 capsules a day and this fish oil has no fishy taste or smell. I do notice an improvement in mood and it definitely helps with joint pain as well.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I mix it into a drink of superfood powder, whey protein, and juice each morning. It's also great added to a glass of veggie juice! Either way, it adds a wonderful lemon flavor. Carlson's is the only brand I will use.

Best Tasting, Most Tolerated Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3085488 on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Carlson's Very Finest Lemon flavored Fish oil is fantastic. It's mild lemon flavor and light base fish oil has a wonderful taste with no fishy after effects! No fishy smell and very high in EPA (800) and DHA (500). This powerful, and yet very pure, contaminant free fish oil can't be beat. After just a few weeks of taking it; my inflamed knees feel great. After trying many others; I'm sold on this product. I also found that adding fresh herbs like thyme, basil, parsley and sweet onion chopped up fine with just a touch of lime juice makes a super salad dressing. iHerb does a great job on packing & wrapping it. They enclose it in bubble wrap; and ship the same day you order.

Excellent rpoduct

Posted by Reviewer2549098 on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Truly one of the finest fish body oils on the market. If your current brand of fish oil tastes or smells overtly fishy, and/or leaves you with fish burps - chances are it's rancid and doing a sub-par job of supply you with omega-3's.

OK product

Posted by Reviewer2785799 on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This fish oil is good, taste is okay, but I prefer the fish oil from Nature's Answer.

Recomended

Posted by 4716336178699640433 on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Came fast and safe great quality

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2335499 on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This fish oil comes from the Norway area instead of China. I has a great taste.

Love it except for the fishy taste

Posted by 4945967745829542744 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I give both my sons who are 7 and 2 years old. I like the fact that it has high EPA, which is known for its anti inflammatory benefit. I also noticed some changes to my son's behaviour who has autism - less hyperactive and noticed more words coming out from him. This has been and will be a compulsory supplement for them.

Great amount of DHA and EPA for me, I'm nursing mom and was looking for a good source

Posted by 5221187639824312744 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Posted by 5403273290073618362 on Jan 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, and I think it is very powerful. Somehow I feel more energetic when I use this.