Actually tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2654632 on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken my fair share of nasty supplements in my time, straight MSM, old school casein supplements, straight rhodiola, etc. The only thing I have ever regurgitated is straight fish oil. Nasty doesn’t even begin to describe normal fish oil. This stuff, however, is great. There is the ever slightest smell of fish oil, but it tastes good and even has a pleasant aftertaste. While not as cheap as some fish oil caps, for those who don’t like taking those gigantic horse pills, this stuff is a great way to get the Omega-3's you need to supplement a good diet. You can mix it into cold things very easily with absolutely no nastiness. I have yet to try mixing it in hot things.

Simply the Best..!

Posted by Reviewer2577643 on Jan 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The orange flavor is nice. I think I like this better than the Lemon flavor. However Lemon is quite good too. I recommend getting one of both. The change in flavor is nice alternative.

Great fish oil!

Posted by Reviewer1302162 on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My kids have a 'cocktail' every night - apple juice, sparkling water and a 1/2 t of fish oil. What a happy hour! They drink it with no fuss, and I love that they're getting a full dose of omega 3s.

Best of the Fish Oils

Posted by Reviewer2503428 on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 1-2 tablespoons every morning in my smoothie. Never ever had a "fishy" taste or aftertaste.

Excellent Products, good company

Posted by Reviewer2631461 on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is my second order. Very pleased. Even did a return which was handled flawlessly. iHerb.com has my business.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1000065 on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This Carlson's fish oil was recommended to me a few years ago to help treat a severe condition I was suffering from. I was also advised to take a good natural Vit. E along with it (and chose E-Gems Elite). Shortly after I started taking both, my symptoms began to disappear until I was completely symptom-free. I'm healthy and feel great now, but continue to take this (and the E-Gems) to keep me that way. I think this fish oil is of outstanding quality.

great

excellent taste

Quick Service

Posted by Reviewer1727144 on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery. Hassle free transaction. Wud do busness again. Thanx a lot

IF MY 3 YEAR OLD TAKES IT...

Posted by Reviewer2018248 on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

you will most likely like it too and he is a very finicky eater. Very pleasant taste, great price. (Much better tahn Mercola's who recommends this product)