Actually tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken my fair share of nasty supplements in my time, straight MSM, old school casein supplements, straight rhodiola, etc. The only thing I have ever regurgitated is straight fish oil. Nasty doesn’t even begin to describe normal fish oil. This stuff, however, is great. There is the ever slightest smell of fish oil, but it tastes good and even has a pleasant aftertaste. While not as cheap as some fish oil caps, for those who don’t like taking those gigantic horse pills, this stuff is a great way to get the Omega-3's you need to supplement a good diet. You can mix it into cold things very easily with absolutely no nastiness. I have yet to try mixing it in hot things.

Best of the Fish Oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 1-2 tablespoons every morning in my smoothie. Never ever had a "fishy" taste or aftertaste.

Great fish oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My kids have a 'cocktail' every night - apple juice, sparkling water and a 1/2 t of fish oil. What a happy hour! They drink it with no fuss, and I love that they're getting a full dose of omega 3s.

Simply the Best..!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The orange flavor is nice. I think I like this better than the Lemon flavor. However Lemon is quite good too. I recommend getting one of both. The change in flavor is nice alternative.

Excellent Products, good company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is my second order. Very pleased. Even did a return which was handled flawlessly. iHerb.com has my business.

High DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

By far the highest amount of dha per ml I could find.

Awesome Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product cost me 55.00 with @ our local Vitamin Shoppe.....love buying my vitamins from Iherb!

Very excellent brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is of high quality and a very good reputation. Will keep using when needed. Thank you Robert

Carlson Lab fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband has used this for years but could not afford the price anymore Until we found it here. He likes the taste, good results, high EPA-DHA rate.

aa