no need to fear A overdose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

all you need to do is add vitamin D3 in same IU amounts. K2 mk-7 in 100mcg increments pr 1000IU of the other 2 vitamins. so 10.000IU of D and A each would need 1000mcg of k2 mk-7. and then add carlsons own vitamin E ELITE GEMS 400iu caps. take 1600IU day with above. and you should be flying and have 0 concern of overdose and side effects. only benefits too many to write here.

Vitamin A

Posted by TinVal on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I sent e-mail to Carlson Labs and ask them for а certificate of this product to see what are the percentage of heavy metal in it. They firmly refused my request. They only said that the product is safe for consumption and that there was nothing to worry about. Actually I feel improvement of my eyesight but I'm afraid of metals in fish liver oil. Very little infomartion about purity. I'm disappointed...

Makes me wheeze - avoid if you have daisy or ragweed allergy (safflower)

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought this was great, but it makes me wheeze and I can't figure out why. Currently wondering if it's glycerine, as everything I seem to react to contains it and little else - including this. Will update review if I find out otherwise, but stopped taking this. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great Product. Very bioavailable form of vitamin A. Great for eye sight too. This product helps my child who has autism with his high viral load and very low serum of vitamin A. Giving this supplement every other day diminishes OCD symptoms too.

Immune Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this excellent natural A source along with 2 Solar vit. D (4000IU) for about 18 months now. I haven't been sick once in that time, normally i don't make it through winter without at least catching a cold... A & D really are great immune boosters. Note: you'll need to build up your A & D before you get the benefit.

Acne no more

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Massive doses of Vitamin A(40-50 000 ui) have reduced my daughter's acne by about 80%. It is always good to have the natural forms

highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take two softgels per day for acne. It has improven the quality of my skin and the acne is long gone!

Great price!~

Posted by andrewleehorton on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this with 5000 IU of Vitamin D to ensure my body has a good Vitamin D to Vitamin A ratio. I have discovered via blood tests that this does not negatively have an impact on my Vit D levels.

Easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These small softgels are easy to swallow and provide a really good daily dose of Vitamin A for when you need it. We always take 10,000 IU vitamin A along with 1,000mg vitamin C -- the recommended ratio, and the way they work best together in the body.

Happy Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taking prior to surgery, have heard it aids in healing

1 2 3