Helped my husbands acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my husband took this in high dose for his skin and said he had significant improvement and when he tried the now brand he said it didn't seem to work as well. I also take one of these a day for my general health. I like that it is natural vit A not synthetic. I take it with vitamin D3 and K2.

Vitamin A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

High dose natural vitamin A (cis-isomer form). Seems to enhance immune function and night vision.

Best Vit. A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've used Carlson's Vit. A for years. It's one of the few that has the 25,000 IU capsule and is also from fish oil, which has less chance of toxicity. Great product.

best vit A!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's better absorbed than NOW

Small and easy to swallow

Posted by Sprinkles on Oct 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This made a noticeable difference in making my monthly cycle be less heavy! Excellent quality. These are extremely easy to take -- small and easy to swallow! And they smell very pleasant also. I love soft gels.

No Soy - Wonderful for Males

Posted by DesertWolf on Apr 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My son takes regular high doses to help his body deal with mouth cancer. The problem has been finding large dosage that is not made from Soy. Soy in the male body causes the increase of Estrogen.

glad to have it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice to have a product like this w/o soy

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The dose is too high but since vitamin A stores well in the liver, so I take this every 2-3 days. It is a wonderful product.

Hard to find this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate i-herb carrying this product. It is hard to find vitamin A in this strength.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product! It is nice to take only 2 pills a day as opposed to 5. I feel like this product is top-notch

1 2 3