Great larger dose format

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take one of these daily with Carlson Labs, Vitamin K2 Menatetrenone. Every so often, I will increase my dosage to 30000-50000 for 5-7 days When I am on the larger dose, I have intense pain my joints reset - s shoulder, knee or elbow. I damaged my elbows and lower back in university when I was a book packer. The long term pain has reduced and I have lost the "clicking" completely! At the end of the 5-7 days, I go back to a single dose and the pain goes away.

Easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy and not too big

Atlanta

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

didn't notice a difference whenaking this extra large dose, except my allergies seem to be getting worse on it.

security angel of your body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

vitamin d is security angel of your body.but vitamin d can be used with magnesium for maximum use..this item is very quality

Carlson Labs, Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin D3 is fat soluble so you can take 2-3 gels once a week and your good to go for the week. I only supplement with extra D3 in the fall & winter, because I'm outdoors all summer long. Very convenient and economical.

there hasn't been any significant change yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i think i'll have to take the new higher dose (10,000 iu) a bit longer before i have any change to report. it's only been a week or so to date. i do have high expectations.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great! Cheap! I've had horrible hot flashes and fluey symptoms from taking synthetic form vitamin D over 800 IU in the past but I tolerate these well. I take once a week with some vitamin K so one tub of these will last me a few years. Wonderful when all my other supplements cost me a limb! Delivered on time as always by iHerb.

D3 10000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good,so far.

Quality product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using for years. Love this product.

Good...