Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1482590 on May 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works well - no problems. Hubby felt better less than 1 week after he started taking these.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1099068 on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i searched and searched for a d3 that had no calcium in the pill (it made me sick to my stomach), and finally found this one. unfortunately, when i went to order more, it wasn't in stock - carlson didn't even have any in stock - because it's become such a popular item. this is a very important thing to be taking every winter. my d level was almost nonexistent, and i was very, very sick. this product is giving me my life back. thank you for carrying this product!

Beware!!!

Posted by Reviewer1551338 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am trying to avoid GMO products which includes corn. In addition to the other ingredients listed the label also states 'may contain corn oil'. I usually like Carlson products, I take their liquid fish oil every day, but I am very disappointed that this may contain corn oil.

bills stack to each other

Posted by 5320268225950358888 on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

all the bills came attached and its stack to each other i can not eat the bills one by one and i Throw it i can not use it

Vitamin D softgel

Posted by Reviewer2468350 on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by my doctor (as was the iherb.com website), it is a great buy.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2821614 on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking one per day about a year ago. I always wear sunscreen and don't spend a lot of time in the sun. Had my vitamin D levels checked a few months ago and they were excellent.

Carl Labs offers fine product

Posted by Reviewer1048156 on Sep 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Carlson Labs offers a fine Vitamin D3, 1000 IU, 250 gels for those who need more Vitamin D in their diet. The gels are very easy to take with or without food. They should be part of a daily, healthy long-life regiment

Carlson Labs, vitamin d, 1000 IU, 250 Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer2627270 on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

couldn't find anything in my local stores that compares to the IU of these soft gels. Softgels absorb so much better. Need to medically take Vit D daily at at least 800 IU. Very glad I only have to take one pill.:)

Carlson Vitamin D3 1000 IU

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Can never go wrong with Carlson. They make the best vitamins available. Very pleased with this product. Quality is second to none.

Excellent source of D3

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

From sunflower oil. Carlson's have very pure products.

1 2 3 4