Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this and I add this to my milk for breakfast.

SOOOOO Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this.

Carmation Malted Milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly pleased to be able to purchase this product online due to the fact that I have not been able to find the product in grocery stores, nor was I able to get any store manager to add them to their stock. This product has been enjoyed by myself for many years, and now my grandchildren enjoy the drink as well. Thank you for a secure website and prompt service.

Excellent Drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am happy to write a review on this product because in my opinion It is an excellent product and makes a delicious drink. It is too bad that most stores do not carry it for some reason. I asked around and requested that they order it , but I finally gave up. At that point, I decided to search on line. I was very happy to find that iHerb carried it . There is free shipping when you buy a certain amount . Andreas

Always my favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Always my favorite!

Excellent service

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered 12 Carnation Chocolate Malted Milk powder yesterday. Came as quite a surprise when it was delivered at 6:12 PM today. I am very happy with iHerb and their prompt shipping and delivery system. I would recommend their website to friends and family. Great job and thank you very much!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious.

So good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

delicious!!! for sure will buy again, if I knew it was so good would have bought more.

The Turners

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We love this stuff and very hard to find in stores...can only find the vanilla which is gross thanks for the prompt delivery

Great Malt Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to get a good malted milk shake these days. Oh sure you can get a "milk shake" but it's not the good old fashioned malted milk shake. With this product you can. it is real malt, and it tastes great. I have ordered this product before, and will continue to do so in the future. I like to buy 6 or more at a time so that I don't run out. Delicious!

1 2