Very Chewy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These taste great. The fact that they are organic is an added bonus. I liked the taste so much that I ate 3 in a row and ended up with a sore jaw because they are so chewy.

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like these! Will buy again and again

Perfect for a snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best granola bars on iherb in my opinion. Great flavor, perfect balance between oats and chocolate chips.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Loooove these! Great sticky texture and marvellous taste! Tip: Order more than one box, these will be eaten quickly!

Good Stuff!

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying to find a suitable snack and this is a good one. Not too sweet.

Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious! We live abroad, and have a hard time finding a large variety of snacks from back home. These granola are great, and not too sweet.

Order this every time now

Posted by Japaniherb on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My pre-schooler asks for this when she wants a chocolate treat. Nice source of finer for kids.

my fave.. :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it.. So yummy! :) Perfect as a snack or a quick meal if you are in a hurry. Not too sweet, but still a great taste. Will buy again :)

Best granola bar ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Delicious taste and great consistency. Perfect meal on-the-go, always in my purse incase of hunger in a busy day. Will definently buy again!

Granola Bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

OMG soooo yummy. Only con is the chocolate chips fall off the bar and it is a bit annoying but this bar is so delicious I don't mind. I could eat the whole box in one sitting. The chew, tart, sweet, bitter, grip are well proportioned. My favorite snack here on Iherb. Will buy again and again!

1 2