Help

Best kids Cereal - My kids favorite - I love organic and food dyes (no synthetic colors/flavors)

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My children LOVE this cereal. I slice a bit of banana or add some berries for a quick breakfast. They would eat it everyday if I would let them. A big WINNER! If this review was helpful, please click the yes button. Thanks!

Fruitful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great natural product for adults and children. Get immediate disc by using "KJQ 544" (write with no space)

Nostalgic feelings of childhood, but still adult

Posted by dalegeyer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The emotional feeling of this cereal is as exciting as the taste. It feels like I am a child eating the sugary Froot Loops advertised during Saturday morning cartoons that I always craved, but wasn't allowed to eat. Now, I'm an adult - and I understand why I wasn't allowed to eat Froot Loops - who considers carefully the food I ingest. Fruitful O's are delicious and I love that the colors and flavors are from natural sources, not dyes and chemicals. I really enjoy the treat of eating these every once in a while. This is a fun and delicious cereal.

One of Our Breakfast Favourites For The Kids

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of our breakfast staples for the kids! A life saver on days when I have no time to make a proper breakfast. They like it with milk or as a crunchy snack on its own. I like it that it is made from whole grains and natural flavouring and don't find it overly sweet. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As an adult, this cereal is great - very tasty and reminds me of Froot Loops I had growing up as a kid- but much healthier. The flavour is great and they do not get soggy, which is perfect.

Fruitful O's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are one of our family favorites from iHerb cereals! I l like that the colors are made from natural food sources instead of dyes.

Tasty

Posted by MentaPiperita on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and fruity. I loved them, but they might be a bit too sweet for some people.

Delicious but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this cereal because it reminds me of another fruit cereal but it's too sweet!

It's ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cereal doesn't have much flavor. It gets soggy quickly.