The best o`s in the world!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

NO sugar added, just o`s. Love the taste, love the crunch. If we want it sweeter, we add some apple sauce or chopped fruit, sometimes coconut sugar.

Great for Toddlers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Little sugar, great crunch, my 14 month old loves this cereal.

Low sugar, no wheat, and organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect with banana and soy milk. Use as a topping for Cascadian Farm Oats & Honey Granola Cereal

two thumbs up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The kids and I love these Os. My daughter is allergic to corn and this is the only organic O cereal I can find that doesn't have corn in it, so we are very thankful for it!

One of the better healthy cereals

Posted by Jenn on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked the fact that the sweeteners in this cereal are all from natural sources. Definitely have it with milk. It was rather plain and bland on its own. Not something I would order again though.. it was a huggge box and a struggle to finish.

Quite sticky

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No added sugar so it's perfect for those with diabetes. However, the cereal could become quite sticky once milk is added...

"No Sugar" in the Purely O's product is critical for us. Product is used by Type 1 diabetics to fight low blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to find Purely O's in the large metropolitan area. Also, VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to obtain help from the Cascadian Farms' customer service reps as to where this specific product can be purchased. Reps simply provide names of several stores in area that stock Cascadian Farm products but are not able to advise where this specific product can be purchased. In this age of sophisticated technical information utilized by all major companies, it is hard to understand why information about a specific product cannot be provided by the company. Hard to resort to purchasing this product on line at a high price. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

no one is keen on this

Posted by bbchris on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's not very popular in my household, no one is eating it. kids said "it's ok" and stopped eating it after a few days. WIsh I had only bought one box to try!