Cat-Man Doo Life Essentials Freeze Dried Salmon Treats

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a nutritional and natural treat for cats. No additives or preservatives. Low in fat and calories. It can br crumbled over food or just given as a daily treat. 100% freeze dried wild Alaskan salmon. Freeze dried to perfection to optimize flavor. Cats love it! If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours.

My Cat Refused to Eat it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I offered these treats to my cats following all the suggestions on the package -- crumbled, moistened, straight from the bag, but she consistently refused to have anything to do with it. Eventually, I gave the bag to someone else but do not know if the other cat liked it.

Taste really like real salmon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When it soak in water for a minute, it really looks & smell like real salmon. My dogs love it ver much.

cats won't touch 'em

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells really, REALLY strongly of fish and cats won't go near it. Honestly this stuff plain stinks- does not smell like fresh salmon AT ALL, which should not really have a smell- this stuff is nasty- complete waste.

super nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 7month old poodle likes this very much. I have used it for his pee tray training and has successfully taught him using the pee tray without fail. I have picked one and tried it myself, it taste good and it is not too salty.

CAT MAN DOO CAT TREATS ARE GREAT !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

THESE ARE A GREAT HIT IN OUR HOME FOR OUR CATS. WE HAVE ABOUT 12 MORE OR LESS. SOME WERE FOUND AND WE ADOPTED SOME FROM OTHER OWNERS WHO COULD'NT CARE FOR THEIRS. ALL BUT ONE LOVES THESE TREATS. THANK YOU IHERB, YOUR PRICES ARE THE BEST FOR A VERY GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT. THAT ALSO INCLUDES YOUR WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE,,,SINCERELY C. ETO

Pretty good

Posted by foobar22 on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

cat likes them

Guaranteed quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been buying this salmon snack for the past few years for my cat, never disappointed!

Delicious Treats For My Dogs!

Posted by michesun17 on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these freeze dried wild alaskan salmon treats for my two dogs and they absolutely love it! Not only does the treat have a crunchy texture, but my dogs absolutely love the smell of the treats as soon as I open the bag. I love how they are low in fat and calories, as my dogs are a bit on the older side and it's always good to keep my dogs as healthy as possible! I would highly recommend these treats for any dog owners!

My cats love it