Cat-Man Doo Life Essentials Freeze Dried Salmon Treats

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a nutritional and natural treat for cats. No additives or preservatives. Low in fat and calories. It can br crumbled over food or just given as a daily treat. 100% freeze dried wild Alaskan salmon. Freeze dried to perfection to optimize flavor. Cats love it! If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours.

My Cat Refused to Eat it.

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I offered these treats to my cats following all the suggestions on the package -- crumbled, moistened, straight from the bag, but she consistently refused to have anything to do with it. Eventually, I gave the bag to someone else but do not know if the other cat liked it.

cats won't touch 'em

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells really, REALLY strongly of fish and cats won't go near it. Honestly this stuff plain stinks- does not smell like fresh salmon AT ALL, which should not really have a smell- this stuff is nasty- complete waste.

super nice

Posted by 4738987449999738345 on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 7month old poodle likes this very much. I have used it for his pee tray training and has successfully taught him using the pee tray without fail. I have picked one and tried it myself, it taste good and it is not too salty.

Taste really like real salmon

Posted by 4814398671389176427 on Nov 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When it soak in water for a minute, it really looks & smell like real salmon. My dogs love it ver much.

Pretty good

Posted by foobar22 on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

cat likes them

Like Cat Drugs

Posted by 5444262341160574725 on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My cats are fussy eaters but whenever I rattle the container with these freeze dried chunks of salmon they come running. They are wild about them. It is almost like kitty drugs. They just can't get enough. They will sit up and take them from my fingers. And to top it off they are very healty treats.

Our cats love this!

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Our cats love this treat. The pieces are a generous size, so they get the salmon crumbled into their food.

강아지 고양이 키우시는 분들은 꼭 사세요~

Posted by Reviewer3143547 on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

진짜 저희개는 입 짧은데 이거 환장해요! 100% 연어 건조한거라 안심되고요. 연어오일이 몸에 좋다는데..아마 연어오일은 빠졌겠죠?ㅠㅠ 그래도 개님이 너무 맛있게 먹어주니까 좋아요~ 쟁여두고 늘 먹이고 있어요~

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

Posted by 5702272233806964460 on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE 8 CATS AND THEY ALL LOVE THESE TREATS. AS SOON AS THEY SEE THE BAG THEY COME RUNNING, WHAT A GREAT TREAT FOR THEM. BUT THEY WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A MEAL OF THEM. WHAT A GREAT PRODUCT.