Cat-Man Doo Life Essentials Freeze Dried Salmon Treats

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a nutritional and natural treat for cats. No additives or preservatives. Low in fat and calories. It can br crumbled over food or just given as a daily treat. 100% freeze dried wild Alaskan salmon. Freeze dried to perfection to optimize flavor. Cats love it! If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours.

My Cat Refused to Eat it.

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I offered these treats to my cats following all the suggestions on the package -- crumbled, moistened, straight from the bag, but she consistently refused to have anything to do with it. Eventually, I gave the bag to someone else but do not know if the other cat liked it.

cats won't touch 'em

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells really, REALLY strongly of fish and cats won't go near it. Honestly this stuff plain stinks- does not smell like fresh salmon AT ALL, which should not really have a smell- this stuff is nasty- complete waste.

super nice

Posted by 4738987449999738345 on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 7month old poodle likes this very much. I have used it for his pee tray training and has successfully taught him using the pee tray without fail. I have picked one and tried it myself, it taste good and it is not too salty.

Taste really like real salmon

Posted by 4814398671389176427 on Nov 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When it soak in water for a minute, it really looks & smell like real salmon. My dogs love it ver much.

Pretty good

Posted by foobar22 on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

cat likes them

Good

Posted by 4620966630122814756 on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My cats very much like cat-man-doo salmon treats

Sadly my kittys don't like it but my dogs do

Posted by Reviewer2235337 on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my kittys since they love their chicken yellow bag.. but they didnt like it even when I reconstituted it with HOT water.. but dogs love it.. just like they are out of the bag.. the chicken one kittys like

my cat loves this

Posted by 5427050775189296044 on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I give this product 5 point stars :) Highly recommend

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

Posted by 5702272233806964460 on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE 8 CATS AND THEY ALL LOVE THESE TREATS. AS SOON AS THEY SEE THE BAG THEY COME RUNNING, WHAT A GREAT TREAT FOR THEM. BUT THEY WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A MEAL OF THEM. WHAT A GREAT PRODUCT.