Kitty loves them!

Posted by Minna2theMax on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow, I have never seen the cat we're currently cat sitting attack her dry food with such vigor. She loves these flakes! A super treat. (Same review for the bonito flavor.)

Kitty loves them!

Posted by MamaToMany on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad to have such a simple, easy, basic food for a treat! My 4 month old kitty loved them from the first moment I got them, now when I reach for them she tries to shove her whole face into the container. I don't add them to her food, just sprinkle a little on the floor for her to eat as a little treat. These are a staple in my home!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My cats love it!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a treat, a snack or to sprinkle on the food. I have three cats and two of them love it. Recommended.

Cat-Man-Do Life essentials sprinkles for cats & dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Both dogs and cats in our home love it. I will be ordering some more soon.

My 21 year old cat loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 21 year old cat, she has CRF. She has lost a lot of weight because she doesnt eat enough. It has a strong smell and I tried mixing it in her prescription diet and she liked it. She also really likes it as a snack.

Loved by a fussy cat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My fussy cat loves this. He is 1 year old and I was freaking out that he is so fussy at this age, long way to go and how/what to feed him! This product SAVED me! First time in 8 months he finished his wet food, and he was LICKING the bowl!!! I could not believe my eyes! I am ordering more of this!

Our cats LOVE it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We call it cats' parmejano. They really love it and will finish any remaining dry food with a small amount of this product.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I sprinkle a few of these on my dogs dry food and she loves it. Great product. I feel like I'm giving her something special. Glad they are made in U.S.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My cat loves these sprinkles. I just ordered more so I won't run out. Great product.

1 2 3 4