Kitty loves them!

Posted by MamaToMany on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad to have such a simple, easy, basic food for a treat! My 4 month old kitty loved them from the first moment I got them, now when I reach for them she tries to shove her whole face into the container. I don't add them to her food, just sprinkle a little on the floor for her to eat as a little treat. These are a staple in my home!

Kitty loves them!

Posted by Minna2theMax on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow, I have never seen the cat we're currently cat sitting attack her dry food with such vigor. She loves these flakes! A super treat. (Same review for the bonito flavor.)

Sprinkles

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My cats LOVE this stuff! I sprinkle a little bit on their wet food and they inhale it! Will definitely be buying more in the future.

My cat loves it!

Posted by 5256055697754896032 on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are easy to use. We just sprinkle some as toppings :)

Great for my fussy cats

Posted by themadcatlady on Oct 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Two out of my three cats are fussy eaters, and this actually made them purr with excitement and they gobble up their whole plate of food with this sprinkled on top. They absolutely love it and would even eat it on its own! ;)

Great stuff

Posted by 5173451758847055064 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My cat loves these sprinkles. I just ordered more so I won't run out. Great product.

Great!

Posted by 5241141549601665152 on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I sprinkle a few of these on my dogs dry food and she loves it. Great product. I feel like I'm giving her something special. Glad they are made in U.S.

my cats love em

Posted by Homura on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes..my cats love it so much (I have 4 cats)..its good to give them variable food.. definitely will re-order.

Dog on Home Cooked Food Loves it

Posted by Reviewer2371776 on Sep 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves this! He is so sick of his home cooked food which consists of at least fifty percent meat. However, he seems rather addicted to this. He is always looking forward to meal time with this sprinkles. Made me wonder if there is any drugs inside and being the paranoid dog mama, I am really kind of worried. Nevertheless, I am getting more but going to reduce the frequency and amount of feeding this to him. This also helps when I hide and mix his medicine within the sprinkles too.

Perfect and high recommended

Posted by 4815255035761049944 on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My cat is getting crazy in eating this, she loves it s lot

1 2 3