Kitty loves them!

Posted by Minna2theMax on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow, I have never seen the cat we're currently cat sitting attack her dry food with such vigor. She loves these flakes! A super treat. (Same review for the bonito flavor.)

Kitty loves them!

Posted by MamaToMany on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad to have such a simple, easy, basic food for a treat! My 4 month old kitty loved them from the first moment I got them, now when I reach for them she tries to shove her whole face into the container. I don't add them to her food, just sprinkle a little on the floor for her to eat as a little treat. These are a staple in my home!

My 21 year old cat loved it!

Posted by 4932241396364802350 on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 21 year old cat, she has CRF. She has lost a lot of weight because she doesnt eat enough. It has a strong smell and I tried mixing it in her prescription diet and she liked it. She also really likes it as a snack.

Our cats LOVE it!

Posted by 5374226954878077633 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We call it cats' parmejano. They really love it and will finish any remaining dry food with a small amount of this product.

Great!

Posted by 5241141549601665152 on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I sprinkle a few of these on my dogs dry food and she loves it. Great product. I feel like I'm giving her something special. Glad they are made in U.S.

Great stuff

Posted by 5173451758847055064 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My cat loves these sprinkles. I just ordered more so I won't run out. Great product.

Great for my fussy cats

Posted by themadcatlady on Oct 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Two out of my three cats are fussy eaters, and this actually made them purr with excitement and they gobble up their whole plate of food with this sprinkled on top. They absolutely love it and would even eat it on its own! ;)

Sprinkles

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My cats LOVE this stuff! I sprinkle a little bit on their wet food and they inhale it! Will definitely be buying more in the future.

My cat loves it!

Posted by 5256055697754896032 on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are easy to use. We just sprinkle some as toppings :)

Cat-Man-Doo, Life Essentials Sprinkles for Cats & Dogs, Chicken

Posted by 4868051523107291471 on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My cat loves it. You can serve it dry or wet, depending on your furkid's preference. Mine like it both ways.

1 2 3