Great taste!

Posted by 5346547211571989532 on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great taste strong flavor ans smell that stays!Rooibos for me is among the few companies that have tea with taste that you can feel and not only the smell!moreover it is caffeine free!I propose it without a doubt!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1407130 on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love love this tea!!! I dont know what else I can say about this tea. It is simply a very good tea!!! As long as iherb has it, I am going to keep buying it; that is how much I love it! To be recommended!!!

Well-flavoured & Very Enjoyable Cuppa

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this rooibos! The pomegranate & rooibos complement each other perfectly. This is definitely the nicest rooibos I've ever tried. It's really nice with honey rather than sugar.

the

Posted by 4682964799031355903 on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

thé sans cafféine au gout de grenade, petit gout subtil, a boire toute la journée

good!

Posted by Reviewer1151495 on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice pomegranate flavor. better for ice tea. I'll buy it again.

Not too bad

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got this to try, the rooibus smell & taste was strong and took a little getting used to. But the pomegranate was good enough to make up for it.

Tangy rooibos

Posted by Reviewer3264894 on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It smells really nice, tastes like rooibos tea with a hint of sour flavour. If you infuse for a short time, it tastes like fruity herbal tea, but if you infuse for a few minutes, you can tastes rooibos more.

I love this tea!

Posted by 4696530911530684679 on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the tea is red color (I love it) very gentle and very tasty, I drink it every morning and every afternoon .. excellent taste without caffeine. Most of this series is superior depends on personal taste. I thought that the reason of this might be sour, but it is more towards subtle sweet - very recommended!

Lovely Rooibos!

Posted by mrshannah on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the better Rooibos teas I have tasted. Very smooth flavour, fruity and strong enought to get 2 uses out of the teabag.

5 stars