The perfect start to my day!

Posted by rosavader on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This delicious tea delivers just the right amount of caffeine without the jitters, stomach discomfort, or slight dizzy feeling that I sometimes get from coffee. It also contains mate, which seems to contribute to a positive outlook on the day. I can tell a big difference if I have coffee or a different kind of tea in the morning.

Became a part of my daily morning routine.

Posted by blablablablablablabla on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really loved the strong and deep taste of this tea. A perfect way to start any day. And also a great replacement if you want to cut down on coffee. I need to by more of this as my roommate couldn't keep his hands of it. And I don't blame him!

morning thunder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't buy in Australia but iherb is the best thing to get my fix. Heaps of my friends like it especially the coffee drinkers as it has quite an earthy taste.

Excellent Boost!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the tea with honey, some added cayenne, lemon oil, and ACV splash for good pH balancing.

Weird taste

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jan 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I usually like black tea, but this one had the smoked bacon flavour on top. So weird, didn't like it at all.

seems to be fine quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it many years ago and I'm not feeling the punch as much as I used to. Maybe when I use the whole box I'll notice more.

AWESOME!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

LOVE IT!

LOVE this tea!

Posted by isaras on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

im a tea addict. i like al types of tea. but i enjoy black tea. i like this dark flavour. i dont drink coffee anymore. the peak of the cafeine was too much for my adrenals an hour after drinking i was crashing. . so i let it go. i also drink quality dandelion root tea which is nice replacement for coffee also. again similar earthy taste(and its good for the liver) . im not trying to replace coffee flavour. i just want nice gentle stimulating drink to wake me gently for the day. then this is it. im on my 3rd box so far. we don t have it here in australia.

Perfect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tea is great. It is a great alternative to a morning cup of coffee. It gives you a great boost in the morning :)

Good Morning!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good burst of caffeine. Great way to start the day, or pick up mid-afternoon.

1 2 3 4