꺄웅 야미야미

Posted by Reviewer2939457 on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

맛있어요. 제 취향은 이런 달다구리향인가봐요. 베리같은 상큼한거보다 단게 좋음.. 여름에도 밀크티를 좋아하니 어쩌겠어요 ㅜㅜ 한국에서 똑같은거 14000원에 파는데....... 거품이 얼마나 꼈다는 건가.....

muy rico

Posted by 4678198838626888198 on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Este té está estupendo con leche, especiado y fuerte de sabor. Me encanta

Cómprate éste!

Posted by juliaphoenix on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Si quieres probar la firma (la cual no es la que más aconsejo para tés en esta tienda), éste es sin duda el mejor de todos los tés que tienen! Para más información, tienes reseñas sobre diferentes productos y mis favoritos y desaconsejados de iHerb en mi blog (link a él desde mi perfil de iHerb).

Muy bueno

Posted by Reviewer3147269 on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tiene un toque muy especial , está realmente bueno.

Me encanta

Posted by kulashaker on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta este te. Tiene un aroma muy intenso a vainilla, y su sabor....es magnífico. Tiene ese toque de las especias, pero además con la vainilla. Es un gran te, lo recomiendo.

Una delícia

Posted by Reviewer2830268 on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Se merece todas y cada una de las estrellas que le doy. Este té es la joya de la corona de la marca. Y mi gran favorito de todos mis tés e infusiones.

Soothing

Posted by 5124218090153663135 on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea. Although it contains caffeine, I find that I sleep better and faster after drinking it. Maybe the vanilla is soothing for me. I like it with some sugar. I hate the packaging though. The box is falling apart and the tea packaging is abit sticky after opening.

Really good

Posted by 5258135155053392501 on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this nutcracker sweet tea. It isn't too sweet and the flavours are nicely balenced. I think it's good on it own just as black tea but I also like to add soy milk and sometimes a tiny bit of honey. Will buy it again and try other celestial teas.

Such a heavenly, magical delight for the Holidays!

Posted by Reviewer1182637 on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's such a delight that I ordered 3 boxes so that I could have some even after they are off the store shelves. I'm so glad iherb.com has it for sale.

GREAT TEA

Posted by Reviewer1071339 on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I found this tea at a Big Lot's store two years ago around Christmastime and tried it for the first time. No stores around here carried it this holiday season, it was no where to be found locally. I looked it up on the internet and found it here at iHerb. Thanks iHerb for carrying it as we absolutely love it. I sent some to my sister as she is a tea lover. She fell in love with it too. Your delivery was so quick, only three days, we could hardly believe it. Thanks so much.

1 2 3 4