Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its a really nice green tea, thats all. Nothing bad to say about it. This and the ones with pear, mandarin and blueberry are my favorites. Very delicate and does not go sour. Nice amount of taste.

제 favorite이에요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

정말 정말 정~~~~~말 향이 좋아요 ㅠㅠ 은은한 라즈베리향과 녹차향이...와우ㅠㅠ 이거 단종되면 정말 울 듯 ㅠㅠ 이런 향수가 나왔으면 좋겠어요...당장 사재기할 텐데...

Great smelling product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Re-ordered this product 2x. The smell was great and the green tea was good. Do not soak the tea bag for too long as it will turn bitter.

One of my favorite teas.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Green tea has a lot of good properties for health purposes, and I have drank green tea since I was a little child. The raspberry in this green tea adds a wealth of flavor. I add some Nutribiotic brand Ascorbic Acid powder (which is NON-GMO) and Now brand Stevia Glycerite for sweetening along with water and ice in a half-gallon insulated jug and that keeps me going all day long.

Amazing flavour and very nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Is a very nice green tea with a hint of raspberry very tasty. I love it. Is light and estimulating. Highly recommended

good taste

Posted by hranitelni-dobavki on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good taste, very well sealed in the box. Добър аромат, добре пакетиран, разумна цена. Препоръчвам!

Great Tasting Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you like a raspberry smell and a smooth taste then you will love this tea.

Great Flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

a light and refreshing flavor profile.

really like it!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this tea! I prefer green teas because I can feel it helps my metabolism, and this one is very tasty. You can smell and taste raspberry very well, and because of added white tea it is amazingly smooth. Like it a lot!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good enough for being white and green.

1 2