Winter Favorite

Posted by SherryB on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff in the winter. It is very close to chai tea, but does not contain caffeine or black tea. It has chicory which gives it a slightly natural sweet taste. It is hard to find locally for me, but Wal-Mart does carry it. I buy it there when I can as it is cheaper there, but it is great to have IHerb as an alternative.

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice night time tea with spicy flavor. Very satisfying.

Bengal Spice tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice and strong taste without caffeine. Cinnamon is the strongest taste in it. It also has a sweet taste to it, but is spicey,warm and soothing. Nice in a big teacup with a little stevia and some milk.

best

Posted by ayahuasca on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

best herbal tea in the world!

Love this tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice spicy taste! Don't need any sweetener in this, because it already have a lot of taste. The right tea to choose if you want to warm up.

lovely, rich and spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of my favourite celestial's!

mmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my kid loves this tea and we call it tiger tea. good with milk and sugar or honey.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful naturally sweet taste without added sweetener. A favorite of my family for a before bedtime, caffeine-free tea! If you like something with lots of flavor and all-around "comfort," this is your tea.

Bengal Spice Tea. YUMMMY!!!

Posted by roseonhigh on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea is just gorgeous and caffeine-free. It is a beautiful blend of warm and spicy flavors and has a definite sweetness, but no added sugar or nasties. We drink it as a herbal tea or add milk and it tastes like chai tea. I can't get it in Australia anymore, so I buy a few packs. Friends always ask if they can have some of that spicy tea. My favorite. I love it. Yum!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't get enough of this tea, its just fantastic. I don't even have to add anything to it although it is also good with milk and honey. I usually just drink it on its own and I love it!