One of My Favorite Teas!

Posted by Danesa on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This flavor is very good if you love fruity flavored teas! Goes great with honey or stevia. But you don`t need to use a sweetener because it's great tasting cold or hot. You could probably even get kids to drink this as an iced tea in the summer! If you love cherries you will love this tea... amazing!

Super yummy

Posted by 4618624189824904151 on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea is so delicious and the cherry fragrance is absolutely divine. I like to have it with a little agave syrup any time of day. I can't wait to try it cold this summer. Mmmm mmm yummy :D

Nice Cherry

Posted by Reviewer3283573 on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is not just a boring red tea. It has a great taste of cherry. It's been a favorite. I drink it with or without sugar. Really love this one.

cherry

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

its better than the orange+tangerine, less of a sour flavour and more of a fruity flavour.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer3129602 on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a rich and sweet taste of cherries. Love to mix it with a bag of green tea to get the benefits of the antioxidants as well. A keeper!

Great Tea!

Posted by Reviewer2560577 on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has become one of my favorite teas. You can really taste the cherry. It's not to sweet or to tart. Great tea for any time of the day.

Best berry tea I tried so far!

Posted by 5429273279656332290 on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I normally drink just black tea, no sugar, dark. I love cherry taste and wanted to try something caffeine free. Normally berry tea doesn't taste much to me, I like the smell only. But this one actually does taste! Good, dark, tasty. I don't think I will drink it daily, but once in a while it is a great evening tea!

My favourite tea

Posted by 4697586373340550497 on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great!

I LOVE IT!

Posted by ludvig on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm in Heaven...

Delicious Iced or Hot

Posted by Reviewer1903516 on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea is delicious iced or hot! I drink it without any sweetener at all; my husband adds a touch of Sweetleaf liquid stevia to his. It is a favorite late afternoon/evening tea as it contains no caffeine. It has a wonderful cherry flavor!