One of My Favorite Teas!

Posted by Danesa on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This flavor is very good if you love fruity flavored teas! Goes great with honey or stevia. But you don`t need to use a sweetener because it's great tasting cold or hot. You could probably even get kids to drink this as an iced tea in the summer! If you love cherries you will love this tea... amazing!

Super yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea is so delicious and the cherry fragrance is absolutely divine. I like to have it with a little agave syrup any time of day. I can't wait to try it cold this summer. Mmmm mmm yummy :D

Nice Cherry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is not just a boring red tea. It has a great taste of cherry. It's been a favorite. I drink it with or without sugar. Really love this one.

cherry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

its better than the orange+tangerine, less of a sour flavour and more of a fruity flavour.

I love this tea.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

.......unfortunately I was sent red raspberry in error. I like that too but can only find the black cherry on line so I was disappointed to not get what I ordered.

Another favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really like the fruity flavours in this tea.

liked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My family like it

Yummmm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for something to spice up my water (trying to avoid the soft drinks!) and found that this has a beautiful aroma and taste, and I love to drink it as an iced tea. I keep a box at my parents place for when i visit, as well as one at home and another at work. Yummy indulgent sweet flavor without the calories.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great taste,feel,smell,and taste the flavours

So good!

Posted by burgerface on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is so delicious!