This tea will be in my life forever!

Posted by jnewbigging on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I adore this tea! So tasty and perfect for relaxing just before bed. Since I discovered it, I've probably gone through about 20 boxes.

Nice tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a mild minty taste with some other herbs and it's great for relax and bedtime.

Celestial Seasonings, Sleepytime, Caffeine Free Herbal Tea, 40 Tea Bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very fragrant and tasty tea

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I feel like I can't wind down after a long day of work etc. I have one of these before bed and within half an hour I'm yawning and ready to go to sleep :)

mrs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used Celestia Seasonings, Sleepytime, for years. My sons loved it when they were little and it helped them relax and sooth thier tummys as well if they had upset stomach. I use it now, myself, to get better sleep. Great product

relaxation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Same as above always drink before bed and change to extra strenghth during times of stress

Good calming tea

Posted by lenajeff on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like to alternate these with Sleepytime Extra. Calming and soothing to have a cup before bed with a smidge of wildflower honey. Tasty and helps me sleep.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Always excellent quality. My favorite tea. Enjoy with honey!

Pleasant tasting

Posted by energetyx on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are very strong smelling when you open the box, but actually quite mild and pleasant tasting once you brew them into a tea. The spearmint isn't overpowering, and they are definitely relaxing. Also love the ease of using tea bags as opposed to loose tea before going to bed.

Our family's favorite tee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is very nice tea to drink before go to sleep. Price is actually good. 20 pcs package costs about 2.99 in Albertsons or Food for less.