Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A naturally sweet, refreshing tea that with just enough zestiness to keep in interesting. A nice balance of tangerine, orange and hibiscus flavors. It takes some extra time for this tea to steep to full strength. I often just leave the tea bag in the entire time I'm drinking it to get the full flavor. Increasingly difficult to find in stores so I'm glad iHerb carries it.

children love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the top choice of my kids, 6 and 8. They prefer this one to cinnamon and ginger containing teas. They finished the box in less than a week and keep asking every day when new box will arrive

I love this!

Posted by LissiR on Jan 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love many of the celestial tea ranges. This one is one of my favourites! Its fruity and tastes like oranges. will buy again

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It tastes so good and I love it very much. It feels natural. I believe it is free from artificial colours and flavourings. That's good because it is goood for our health.

Really good tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like all of this brand of tea, and I order one or two boxes of 2 or 3 different flavors monthly. Very good tea!

Orange Zinger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Another of their teas that gives you a nice little pick me up. Iced or hot it is great.

Te de naranja

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

En cuanto vuelva a hacer otro pedido cae seguro. Tiene un sabor tan intenso a naranja... me encanta.

I LOVE this Tangerine Orange Zinger Tea! Great Price Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has everything that you would expect in an all natural herbal tea. It has alot of good taste! I love the hibiscus tangerine blend! The tea has a really good smell too. As soon as you start to open the box the tangerine fragrance wafts out. The price is certainly very reasonable also. An all around great product!

Celestial Seasonings, Herbal Tea