I love blueberries, and eat lots of them.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Had high expectations to this tea, both because I love blueberries, and because of all the good reviews. I did not dislike this tea. Its just nothing special.

Makes the best kombucha tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this for the second ferment of my kombucha. I absolutely love it (and the black cherry flavor). Its also great as a tea on its own. It has a very deep flavor, very revitalising.

Big Fan of these teas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've used Celestial Seasonings Herbal Teas for years. I do use other brands as well, but I find that the flavors of this brand of tea are nice and strong. One tea bag will make at least a half gallon of cold tea...I get more than a half gallon from one bag, but I don't like mine as strong as a lot of people. :)

Super

Posted by viki95 on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Супер! Обожаю этот чай!!! Очень насыщенный вкус. Мой фаворит!!********* Super! I love this tea! Very rich taste. My favorite!******** סופר! אני אוהבת את התה !טעם עשיר מאוד. **********

Delicious flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite tea! Delicious as is, but if you want it sweeter you can always add a little stevia. I highly recommend it!

blueberry tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's not a blueberry tea. Hibiscus and beets.

Perfect for Ice Tea

Posted by Cbones on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't comment on how nice this is hot because I used it only to make ice tea. But for ice tea, it is wonderful. It smells heavenly, like blueberries, and has a wonderful fruity taste with almost blackcurrant undertones. It's tangy, but not overly so. It is my favorite tea to use for ice tea, and works especially well with strawberry tea too. Would recommend.

Good blueberry flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favourites, has a nice strong blueberry flavour.

AMAZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

TASTES LIKE TH REAL THING

great tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tastes great, smells great! my fab flavour