Works Wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My Mother-In-Law is a basket case most days and won't take prescription drugs for help. This product has done wonders for her anxiety, as well as her sleeping most of the night.

Helps during anxiety attacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea - and I recommend it to everyone I know who mentions they are struggling with anxiety. It's so calming to me to make a cup of this - smell the amazing smell of the herbs in the tea bag and then to drink it. It's like an instant nap in a mug!

go herbal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These teas fulfill the promises on their boxes. They help relax without any eventual harm that medicines could cause. Thanks for manufacturing and selling them! They are worth their price.

Love This Tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thanks so much for carrying this tea! It must be popular, because I can never find it in stores anymore. This helps with my anxiety problem more than anything I've ever taken. I have tried herbs and amino acids in the past as well as other teas that were supposed to be calming, but with little or no result. (Besides some of the teas I tried were nowhere near the pleasant taste of Tension Tamer) Now I just make a pot and drink a couple of cups, and I'm good to go!

a great sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep, a cup of Tension Tamer tea does the trick. I've been using it for a couple of years. Sooo glad that iherb carries it because most grocery stores DO NOT.

Calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea. It has a beautiful aroma and whenever I feel a stressful day coming on it does wonders for me. Work colleagues have often asked what tea I am drinking due to how beautuful it smells.

LOVE this mild-tasting gentle calmer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking this tea for a number of years now and never get tired of it. Unlike chamomile teas, it doesn't leave my mouth dry, and I find I go off all the fancy fruity teas very quickly. But not this one. It's the perfect post-dinner pre-bedtime tea, so soothing. Its first ingredient is eleuthero (also known as Siberian ginseng, though it actually isn't a ginseng!), which is famed in traditional Chinese medicine for increasing resistance to disease, including colds and flu, for increasing mental sharpness, and for helping to handle stress. I haven't had severe cold or flu for years now. Please, Celestial Seasonings, whatever you do, don't stop making this tea! It's getting harder and harder to find, so I order in big batches.

Spicy Aroma Tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes like Sleepy Time tea that I ever tasted it before, however it has stronger spicy aroma. I had deepy sleeping after I drank it. Anyone who looking some tea for aromatherapy or relax, this one is suggested.

Really ease your tension out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a great herbal tea. The eleuthero certainly makes you calm down. Less stress and calmer after I drank it.

so relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I drink this tea every night to help me unwind after a big day. It's super effective and really helps my body and mind relax. Love it!