Help

Absolutely the best caffeine free herbal tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking this herbal tea for many years. I used to enjoy regular black tea, but as an food allergy sufferer, my stomach is sensitive to tannin. This tea is wonderfully close in taste to real black tea and can be enjoyed with lemon, milk or soy milk. I use 2 teabags per regular size teapot. Can't praise it enough.

terrible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have developed allergic reaction with one cup.Have a red , nasty rush all over my body. Never knew I was allergic to chicory root.

good alternative to coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

try this to wean off coffee. I like it as a deep flavored rich drink without acid or caffeine

lds user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This herbal tea is thge closest to black tea and still sticking with herbs.

Fabulous Psudo-Black tea with no Caffine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking this for years now. I am a hard core black tea drinker who LOVES her sleep. So, I needed to find something that would allow me to have a cuppa late into the evening. Decaf black is fine. But, then I did a detox & couldn't drink real tea for a month. The horror! During that time, I found this lovely herbal chicory tea. I got hooked and have continued to drink it ever since. It does have a slightly different taste to standard black tea blends. But, I love it & highly recommend it to anyone seeking an alternative.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband prefers not to drink regular iced tea in the evenings, and I don't like him to drink decaffeinated varieties in great quantities. This herb tea tastes so much like black tea, he can enjoy it just like regular iced tea, but without the caffeine side effects. Celestial Seasonings has done an amazing job with this recipe. It doesn't taste "herbal" at all.

A favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used this herbal tea for years, and always go back to it. It has the taste of regular black tea without the bitterness or caffeine. When I tire of flavored herbal teas, I always look forward to a cup of this full bodied flavorful tea.

Great tasting Caffeine Free Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not many people know about Celestial Seasonings Caffeine Free Tea (that is the name of the product). It is an herbal tea that has a strong taste, very much like caffeinated tea, and body that you can add milk if you desire and it won't water down the taste.

"Black tea taste"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this tea since the early 90's and it's a staple at our house. It's never had caffeine, so is not decaffeinated via who knows what chemical process. Yet it does have a black tea taste. It's always a hit with family & friends. Can be served hot OR iced. This is also a great price compared to health food stores...that is IF you can even find it!

Celestial Seasonings, Caffeine Free Tea - ya' gonna love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

super. I don't drink caffeine and this is about the closest I've found to "black" tea.

1 2