First sip ugrhhh...and another sip eeeugrrhhh. Wannabe sugar cookie tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had to take a third sip for my taste buds to confirm how poorly this herbal tea blend was done. I hardly tasted any cookie but my tongue was desperately searching for the sugar cookie flavor. After drinking half a cup seriously exploring for the sugar cookie and giving my full attention to understand the blends... believe me I was on a down hill sleigh ride feeling sick. I love all other Celestial Seasonings tea and is a very good trustworthy brand.

yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes just like cookies! Dessert tea!

It smells soooo good!

Posted by drkousoulove on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really nice herbal tea, tastes and smells very nice! Very comforting!

Smells just like sugar cookies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea is AMAZING! It is by far the nicest herbal tea I've ever tasted. I'm getting into herbal teas and I have the ginger one from Celestial Seasonings which is also nice but I just can't get enough of this one. I wish it came in loose leaf! I only just got my order and I want to order another few of these and stock up! Love this tea

Ok, tea, very cookie as it says

Posted by frodoswami on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Reminds me of this danish cookie cakes which I love, tea is nice with honey and milk. Very girly tea.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells just like sugar cookie (or like butter candy), and you can taste a hint of orange! I didn't know I would enjoy this flavor this much!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and good! Tastes like christmas.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seriously tastes like cookies!

SABOR TOTALMENTE A GALLETA DE MANTEQUILLA

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es alucinante, no sabes si bebes leche/agua (según como se haga la infusión) o si estas bebiendo masa de galletas de mantequilla. El sabor está conseguido totalmente. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Nice!