A must have for insomniacs

Posted by Reviewer2551301 on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With my new job, I was having trouble sleeping, and showing up late for work. Then I remembered my old standby, and I ordered some Sleepytime Extra from iHerb. For whatever reason, the grocery stores only carry Sleepytime, without the Extra, which is the important part -- valerian. This herb tea tastes good, so I look forward to it. I drink a cup before bedtime and another cup if I wake up during the night. I use both bags of the double bag rather than separating them. I drink mine with sucralose instead of sugar, so there aren't any calories. I've been sleeping better and making it to work on time again. The only downside of this product is that Celestial Seasonings likes to be politically correct, so they don't seal the individual tea bags into packets and they don't have strings or tags. That means you have to use a box up quickly once you open it, and you have to fish the tea bags out of the cup with a spoon. I only wish the company would put the customer first. Other than that, I highly recommend this product.

Great product!

Posted by Lynx312 on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant taste. This tea is great for relax and bedtime.

Mama said knock you out!

Posted by 4926175379527944791 on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sleepytime will lull you to sleep peacefully. This stuff says "go the F to sleep!"

Sleepytime Extra

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good tea for bedtime and helps me go to sleep.

asleep before finishing tea

Posted by Reviewer3100208 on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is even better than sleepytime regular.

Great for Bedtime

Posted by Reviewer1525704 on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years. I've tried others, but always come back to Sleepytime. It does the trick for me.

Great Drink before Bed

Posted by Reviewer3014247 on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My Mother-in-Law doesn't sleep at night and is a crab all day --- so I got her this tea (as well as the Tension Tamer) and its made an amazing difference!

Good for bedtime

Posted by Reviewer3197343 on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good for bedtime

Love my tea!

Posted by Reviewer1906038 on Apr 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's great to find this tea as generally it's hit or miss - Walmart use to carry,but no more and certain Target stores carry, at times. Tea is great for sleeping and is better for you than addictive meds!

Celestial Seasonings,Sleepytime Extra

Posted by Reviewer1841609 on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Many of my customers had requested this product, and I like to try the products myself. After trying this wonderful tea, I love it. I hope iherb carries the wonderful tea for a long time The Blue Angel-Gifts & More.