A must have for insomniacs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With my new job, I was having trouble sleeping, and showing up late for work. Then I remembered my old standby, and I ordered some Sleepytime Extra from iHerb. For whatever reason, the grocery stores only carry Sleepytime, without the Extra, which is the important part -- valerian. This herb tea tastes good, so I look forward to it. I drink a cup before bedtime and another cup if I wake up during the night. I use both bags of the double bag rather than separating them. I drink mine with sucralose instead of sugar, so there aren't any calories. I've been sleeping better and making it to work on time again. The only downside of this product is that Celestial Seasonings likes to be politically correct, so they don't seal the individual tea bags into packets and they don't have strings or tags. That means you have to use a box up quickly once you open it, and you have to fish the tea bags out of the cup with a spoon. I only wish the company would put the customer first. Other than that, I highly recommend this product.

Knocks me out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't use this very often because I've found other ways to help my occasional insomnia, but when I do, it works! And it works well! I've even given some bags away to friends with occasional insomnia, and it works great for them, too.

Mama said knock you out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sleepytime will lull you to sleep peacefully. This stuff says "go the F to sleep!"

Sleepytime extra tea bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering with chronic insomnia for the past year due to a bad accident.I am also suffering with panic and anxiety attacks.My doctor put me on sleeping tablets along with other tablets for anxiety and pain and said they would knock me out.This was just a short term solution for 2 weeks.Well nothing worked I practically stayed awake for the 2 weeks.I searched for something that might help me sleep and I found sleepytime tea bags.As I am a big fan of tea I ordered a box to try.These tea bags have saved my life.I am getting back into my sleep pattern after just 2 weeks.So much so that I ordered 6 more boxes.Great product for insomnia works better than prescription meds.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant taste. This tea is great for relax and bedtime.

real relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First of all this tea is very tasty, 30 min before sleeping and I could sleep well

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with purchase. Would definately buy again.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Effective

Goodnight!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea! The taste is pleasant and it defiantly helps put me in the mood for sleep. I'm trying not to drink it every night because I don't want my body to get used to it and stop the lovely sleepy feeling I get by the end of the cup. But it's difficult when it's so good!

Good for sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find the Sleapytime Extra so much better than the ordinary Sleapytime tea. One cup before bed has now become a ritual in the evening. It brings calm and wellness in about 10-15 minutes. Teenagers in the household have recognised the benefits of it and use it aswell.