average results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

C4 cellucor, successful pre-training in normal vasculature using this pre-workout, and strength increased a little, very little fatigue, the taste is very good very good, there are reports that it is an excellent pre workout but not for me, I do not know is because I'm already familiar with many brands many pre-workout, but the results satisfactory Cellucor C4 is recommended for those who use pre-workout for the first time, for those already familiar with the use of supplements as Family, Vera is nothing extraordinary in this supplement.

I like the energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This works exactly as described without giving making my heart race. It helps me focus while working out and boost my energy. I will order again.

Amazing!

Posted by foodonamission on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I loved the Icy Blue Razz flavour but needed a change of pace so I ordered this on my last iHerb order and I'm so glad I did, it's easily my new favourite product I take and I get excited about taking my pre-work out as the flavour is so nice its almost like a little treat!

EXCELENTE

Posted by Supermarombas on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Eu tomei, póooooooo me deu formigamento na mão, comecei a ficar eletrico, treinei que nem bicho. recomendo a todos ótimo.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good pump , great workout ,make me feel so concentrated in the training

average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

did not feel it effective

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it worked well with my buddy and fully pumped , the only matter that i felt itchy .

C4 Extreme, The best I ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is definetly the best PWO I've have ever tried. Makes me explosive & full of energy, ready to F*UCK up som weights! PS: 2 Scoops on legdays thou :) LIFT HEAVY BOOOOOI

very good / best