High quality uinprocessed sea salt!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this Celtic Sea Salt. It gives good taste for meats and other foods. It contains approximately 80 different minerals and is lower in sodium than other processed salts. I drink approximately 1 liter of water with 3-5grams of Celtic sea salt daily. It cleans my body and reduces deficiencies of different important minerals. In first weeks I got headaches because of cleaning process, but it is only temporary. Sea salt water do not rise blood pleasure as processed salts, it only balances the preasere by lowering too high or rising too low preasures.

No (Celtic) Salt Substitute!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Simply the best, most flavorful, satisfying, salt ever. The contents read like the label on my ionic liquid trace mineral supplement - but with sodium. Very high in absorbable magnesium, which I have learned online, is very difficult for the body to absorb. Get it where you can!

Good quality, fine salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this salt for the Master Cleanse. I had to drink a litre of water with 2 teaspoons of this salt to clean out my toxins. It definitely worked and dissolved well. I will continue to use this on my food as it's got such a nice flavour and healthy mineral composition.

I really like this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First time trying the Celtic Sea Salt. I really like the flavor, and that it is so much lower in sodium than table salt. It's even lower in sodium than another Mediterranian sea salt I was already using. Highly recommended!

The best salt!

Posted by lipslife on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Natural, mineral rich sea salt :)

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting sea salt. As with all the celtic salts, this one also clogs the salt shaker even with raw rice in it to absorb the moisture. Nevertheless, this enhances any food it is sprinkled on. Yummmmm

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice taste, a coarser texture, but I have a preference for that.

Very Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product, and iHerb price is the best!

Great salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is so good for your health w/the minerals...just be wise in amount you use!

Excellent quality salt and great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Super fast delivery and great price. Highly recommended to purchase for a big health benefit and seasoning!

1 2 3 4