By far the best & healthiest sea salt of them all!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And I've tried many from different countries. I even prefer this one to the Fleur de Sel de Guerande which I had imported a few years ago. This one is truly gray and not white, as real sea salt ought to be. Nice bonus: it's a huge bottle, double the size on a normal shaker that I expected. (I'm not good at figuring out ounces, so I never know what I'm going to get!) The only drawback here is the plastic shaker. It's flexible plastic which definitely means high BPA content! Yikes! On the plus side I had this shipped in cold weather and my place is almost constantly a/c'd, even winter nights. A lucite shaker would have been so much better if they couldn't afford glass though! This salt makes food taste the best out of all sea salts I've tried, it's genuine Celtic (which strangely enough means from France and not Ireland, still haven't figured out why) and therefore it is the healthiest and the gray color can attest to that. I've always felt a bit sketchy using Trader Joe's white sea salt from Spain and now my mind is at ease over that. I have severe adrenal insufficiency and salt is vital to me.

Great tasting salt!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After using years of those junk mineral salts i decided to give this one a try. I love it! It tastes so good that i would think salt would taste like this. I makes me feel good and healthy too. I think it´s all those minerals in it giving the effect that you won´t get from normal cleaned salt.

Best salt ever!

Posted by raisedonrealfood on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great with amazing health benefits.

NICE FLAVOR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I'M NOT A SERIOUS SALT USER, BUT THIS ADDS JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SEASONING W/O BEING TOO SALTY. (GREAT ON POPCORN!)

Not for humid environments

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They are right...it has no anti-caking ingredients, which I liked but here on Jeju Island, South Korea we can't even use it as it won't shake out.

海盐海盐我爱你

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

海盐海盐我爱你

Best Salt EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't really say much apart from the fact this is the best salt . I suffer from a digestive problem & the hospital consultant recommended it saying he wouldn't use anything else. I'll be buying in larger quantities next time.

the BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had to cut out salt due to 2 heart attacks within 30 days. My doctor cut out salt BUT he said THIS sea salt was GREAT for me. So I WENT HUNTING and found it here. I also found it on Amazon but did not trust its freshness. HENCE, I purchased it here. PERFECT. Great taste, better than regular salt. Healthy without over doing it. The shaker works perfectly. FRESH. Will definitely re-purchase when necessary. An 8 oz. bottle has quite a bit to it which is PERFECT. Highly RECOMMEND IHERB and THIS CELTIC BRAND SEA SALT.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

salt taste very good.not salty.... just right

Perfect grind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is perfect for filling the salt shaker at home - and we already love Celtic sea salt.

1 2