Convenient, practical and great taste

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I sent this to a friend and she loved it. Myself, I prefer Celtic sea salt to the others in both taste and health benefits. I think the pink Himalaya one is often touted as best but, for me, truly does not compare to this one. Everyone is different; I believe nature put the main nutrients needed by a particular people in their native foods found in their native lands of origin. I'm not a fan of exotic cuisines and they do say to eat locally grown foods for a reason. As a native European, this is the best salt for me. You might find that once you try this one, you never want to switch back.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer-Ioana on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good salt and very good grinder - reutilisable!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1861424 on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my first experience with using sea salt. I'm impressed. seems to take so little.

Very good salt, reusable grinder

Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A very good sea salt: a little is enough and its grinder is easily refillable and small enough to keep at the office. You can even clean the grinder with water. I only wish its cap would be attached to the rest of the grinder so you don't risk dropping it.

A griner that works!

Posted by 5469676119438497644 on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend this natural sea salt as finally all our fish dishes taste real good now. Small grinder works, good for many refills as coarse packet cheaper than the fine one.

Very workable for the Celtic Sea Salt

Posted by 5441439757700425153 on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's handy when you want to grind the Celtic Sea Salt onto your foods. Otherwise you get bigger chunks. It's re-fillable as well. I bought the bag of salt and then added this. Great - I'm fixed now and really getting more from my salt.

I don't know what you mean by 'Title' ?

Posted by 5201131167507429919 on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My comments for this are the same as product CS-10008 above except: 1. Grinder does not specifically say that product is unrefined - could you please clarify ? 2. Product is too small because of the size of the grinder but at least I can now use the grinder to grind up product CS-10008.

yum

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I eat this straightly. or add it to my rice. I add coconut oil to my rice straightly and add this. heaven.

Wonderful!!