Help

Rich, delicious, fruit-filled preserves

Posted by stephd on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a truly superior product at an amazing price. I'm not even a big preserves/jelly/jam eater, but this stuff is so tasty that I crave it on my toast, English muffins, mixed with fruit to make a compote for waffles... yum! IMHO, the fruit flavors are so rich and sweet that you just need a touch on your food, which makes the jar last longer than other preserves. It's chunky but it's still easy to spread right out of the fridge. I bet this would be amazing paired with something savory, like a sharp cheese & hearty crackers, or with a pork tenderloin roast (perhaps diluted to use as a glaze, or just served on the side as a sweet topping)... really, you've got to try this stuff!

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste excellent with lot of real fruit in it.

It*s good!

Posted by Maldi1 on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It*s good!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very importantly, it's not very sweet. That is super important.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste especially if you like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. We usually order 8 jars at a time because we hate to run out since no store bought brand compares.

Excellant product..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for gifts. We have purchased same product at 3 X's of what we paid form iHerb. We travel with a jar all of the time..

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I already finished this jam. I am willing to buy more next time. Highly recommend