Help

Effective

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Was surprised by the small tub of detergent but it does pack a punch. Use according to instructions and clothes will come out clean and odour free. However, when I went to check it's safety and eco-friendliness on EWG, it was rated a D. Thinking twice about using it now as would like it to be safer and natural.

non toxic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

be careful not to use too much, it leaves white marks on clothes that are hard to come off!!!! otherwise, it cleanses well,smells fresh.

Big surprise in a small package!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was upset when this arrived because it was so small. I used 1 tablespoon to do a whole load! There were plenty of suds and the clothes came out clean. I couldn't believe that such a small amount washed so many clothes! The container states that it will wash 80 loads...I am marking the container every time I use it to test this claim.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was told by a friend that Charlies was the bizz for mcn's - I wasn't sure I believed her, but gave it a try anyway, it is amazing - no marks or smells are left after a charlies wash, I am totally sold and recommend it to everyone!!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

LOVE Charlie's soap! It has been the only product that has been able to get my husbands work clothes clean and I love how clean the babys MCN's are now too

Favorite ingred in homemade laundry soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I added a 1/2 cup of this to my homemade laundry detergent (grated soap, borax, washing soda, water), I had no more problems with my clothes not smelling fresh and clean--even the summertime sweaty gardening clothes!

very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE THIS SOAP FOR BABY AND PLANET, TOO!

FANTASTIC!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic, just one tablespoon even in a full load of washing cleans them beautifully. My husband comes home with greese on his clothes and it cleans them no problem and with a lovely fresh clean smell, not a hint of body odour. I use a front loader and it is perfect, I highly recommend Charlie's laundry powder!

so far so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

use on my cloth diapers, so far so good. also, you only need to use 1 tablespoon even for large loads, so its pretty good bang for your buck, approx 80 loads!

So good so far

Posted by Susamedusa on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't own my own washing machine so I can't clean it with the stuff as recommended on the package, but my clothes are clean and they don't smell of chemicals and you really don't need to use more than one spoon. Well worth the money. (But some of my clothes get a bit "electrical" after tumble drying..)