Better than using Spray n Wash...!

Posted by Reviewer2446265 on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just spray on the clothes at the spots needing to come off, wait a bit and then launder as usual. It is used in addition to another natural stain remover for added benefits.

Unbelievable work horse!

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just moved back into my home which had been previously occupied by a tenant. The carpets were badly soiled with large patches of dirt. I hired a professional carpet cleaner to clean them. At the end of the professional cleaning, they looked like new. However, after walking over the spots the same day I moved into the house, the large dirty spots came back. The result was very unsatisfactory. Just for fun, I sprayed some of Charlie's pre-spray on it, let it sit for a few minutes, and then attacked the large soiled areas with a brush and a towel. The result was that about half of the stains came out. I repeated the process about a week later and the result was that about half of the remaining stain came out. At present, the stains are almost gone. I intend to do the process one more time, and I think that will be sufficient. However, if it isn't, I will repeat the process again. Even though carpet cleaning is not the purpose of the product, it does a great job on hard to get out of carpet stains. And, the previous condition of the carpet stains do not come back. If you have some badly stained carpet spots, I would highly recommend that you try this on your stained areas--especially if you find that other treatments do not remove the stain permanently. What this product removes stays away permanently.

Perfectly works

Posted by Reviewer1422240 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fine spot remover! Consults even with some old spots. I will surely order still.

Charlie's soap is so good.

Posted by Reviewer2231750 on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love everything this co. makes.

useful for cleaning shirts

Posted by Reviewer1431249 on Jan 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it really good work for shirt's dirty, especially darken neck.

Don't use it on the carpets!

Posted by Reviewer2846445 on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the other reviewers said that it removed stains from their carpet and as I had a few stubborn stains I thought this would be worth while trying out this product. The result was that everywhere I sprayed I ended up with bigger, brighter strains and I then had to pay a commercial cleaner to resolve. Don't be caught out like I did, unless you have tried a test patch first.

Not the best on grease

Posted by tinatherese on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

but it works on many stains, smell is also a bit strong for me!

Charlie's Soap Pre Spray not quite sure yet...

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my first try of this product and I'm not quite sure it is doing the job. I'll have to give it a few more tries. I use to use the Charlie's Soap Household General Cleaner on stains and was quite happy with it. I'll test a little longer. -Janis Ihrig

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1649577 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

best stain remover ever will not buy any other product again

very good product!