Excellent product at a great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for the last 3 years with great success in regulating my cycle. I take 30-45 drops in the morning from Day 14 to the onset of my cycle. Really helps to balance my system.

WOW!! This really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was really alieviating the symptoms of the pain in my friends ovaries who used it, she does not have a computer but she told me this is fantastic and glad she bought it.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with PMS. Can't live without it with four women in the family. Even my son's have their girlfriends take it when they get moody.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was weary of this product doing what I read it should! I have used this with more success that I ever thought possible. Chaste tree has helped me with unbearable periods, and little to no pain throughout the month. I have always suffered from ovarian pain and discomfort, until now! I would highly recommend this product to any woman who suffers with monthly issues! I can't believe what this can do... totally amazing!!!!!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

You definitely see improvements after the first week of use. Highly recommend it!

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to be good. I was using different one before, so it is probably too early to say anyway. I have heard you are supposed to use it for at least 3 to 6 month to see the benefits. I am using now it for about 3 month, seeing some benefits but expecting more, will keep using.

So far so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this, along with progesterone cream, vitamin D, Vitamin A, whole food Vitamin C, and Milk Thistle to help balance my hormones + clear pretty nasty adult acne. It's been a little over a month and I'm pretty sure I just ovulated, plus my skin has cleared by 65%. I'm giving it a few more months, it seems to have a balancing effect.

Pmt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good for regulating hormones.

Agnus Castus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used Chaste Tree tincture for just a month. I am very satisfied because there is positive reaction from my body! No side effects. I will continue using it and after 3 months I will have more information. Now I could say it helps.

Helps with period and regulation of hormones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps balance overactive yin , cannot live without it !

1 2 3