AMAZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you eat GF you know a lot of these products are either really heavy OR taste horrible. This is the BEST pancake/waffle mix in the world. They are light, fluffy, and taste amazing. We use unsweetened almond milk and just a tab of coconut oil. I will tell you the waffles are awesome, but the pancakes rock....add blueberries and you're addicted. We buy 5 at a time.

Incredible.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many mixes for this since I had to start eating glutenfree. Either they fell appart, og I got sick from them. This one tastes amazingly, I can eat them without getting pain and they are really easy to work with. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly light, fluffy, with beautifully light yellow color. So close to the real one. I'll definitely give up the past complicated recipes online, which requires lots of ingredients but results often unsatisfactory! Now, no more flaxseed, egg replacer, u can simply use this mix with a much better results than adopting complicated recipe online!

Delicious and easy to make! \ Невероятно вкусно и легко готовить!

Posted by Gingeery on Oct 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for vegans and people who avoid gluten. Very easy to make. Had a little trouble with sticking to the pan, but adding more oil (coconit or olive) solved the problem. I tried using unsweetened coconut and almond milk and cashew milk. To be honest, coconut/almond blend milk worked better. Sweetened cashew milk made the pancakes more fatty I guess, but i was still enjoying it. Make sure you use unsweeted milk and sweeten your pancakes with natural sweeteners! Works much better! I love eating them with a pinch of cinnamon, good amount of maple syrup and some fruit or berries on top! So delicious I can't even describe:) Лучший выбор для веганов и непереносящих глютен людей. Немного прилипают к поверхности при жарке, поэтому приходится добавлять побольше масла. Я люблю использовать либо оливковое, либо кокосовое. Готовила на кокосово-миндальном молоке(на нем получилось вкуснее) и молоке кешью (получилось жирновато и не так супер вкусно). Вкуснее, если они без сахара в составе. Поливаю кленовым сиропом, добавляю резаные фрукты и немного корицы. Пальчики оближешь:)

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This mix was sooo good. We cooked them in a little bit of coconut oil, I added pecans, then topped with Agave nectar...DELICIOUS! My husband has been on a gluten free diet for awhile, and I was not sure he'd like this because he is so picky about his pancakes...but we were both delighted with this product.

Decent

Posted by dutchdiva on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pretty decent mix. I sub. with olive oil instead. It came out a bit too tough the first time, so I just had to re-adjust the measurements with my almond milk and olive oil

Rico

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Muy bueno, menos carbohidratos. En mi caso, como no utilizo sarten "non stick" tengo que hacer la mezcla con huevo porque se pegan en sartén stainless steel. A mi me encanta!

Easy-to-Make Gluten-Free Snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I made the pancake with just a dollop of butter and some water. No oil was needed on a non-stick pan. Tastes good and is really easy to make! Sweet enough to eat on its own. Will probably buy again.

Oh my golly!

Posted by MichelX on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the bomb! Once in a while I add a tablespoon or two of protein powder, also, but... MMMM! It's amazing! Haven't yet put syrup or sugar on it because it is sweet on its own saving me the added sugar! Thank you Cherrybrook!

Our kids only like this one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No eggs needed. Easy to make in the morning. Very light and tastes great. Somehow my kids only like this mix. They know when I use other products. I like it too.

1 2