AMAZING!

Posted by 5626106699843228355 on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you eat GF you know a lot of these products are either really heavy OR taste horrible. This is the BEST pancake/waffle mix in the world. They are light, fluffy, and taste amazing. We use unsweetened almond milk and just a tab of coconut oil. I will tell you the waffles are awesome, but the pancakes rock....add blueberries and you're addicted. We buy 5 at a time.

Incredible.

Posted by Reviewer1185493 on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many mixes for this since I had to start eating glutenfree. Either they fell appart, og I got sick from them. This one tastes amazingly, I can eat them without getting pain and they are really easy to work with. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3129877 on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This mix was sooo good. We cooked them in a little bit of coconut oil, I added pecans, then topped with Agave nectar...DELICIOUS! My husband has been on a gluten free diet for awhile, and I was not sure he'd like this because he is so picky about his pancakes...but we were both delighted with this product.

great

Posted by 4850405402251599275 on Dec 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly light, fluffy, with beautifully light yellow color. So close to the real one. I'll definitely give up the past complicated recipes online, which requires lots of ingredients but results often unsatisfactory! Now, no more flaxseed, egg replacer, u can simply use this mix with a much better results than adopting complicated recipe online!

Delicious and easy to make! \ Невероятно вкусно и легко готовить!

Posted by Gingeery on Oct 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for vegans and people who avoid gluten. Very easy to make. Had a little trouble with sticking to the pan, but adding more oil (coconit or olive) solved the problem. I tried using unsweetened coconut and almond milk and cashew milk. To be honest, coconut/almond blend milk worked better. Sweetened cashew milk made the pancakes more fatty I guess, but i was still enjoying it. Make sure you use unsweeted milk and sweeten your pancakes with natural sweeteners! Works much better! I love eating them with a pinch of cinnamon, good amount of maple syrup and some fruit or berries on top! So delicious I can't even describe:) Лучший выбор для веганов и непереносящих глютен людей. Немного прилипают к поверхности при жарке, поэтому приходится добавлять побольше масла. Я люблю использовать либо оливковое, либо кокосовое. Готовила на кокосово-миндальном молоке(на нем получилось вкуснее) и молоке кешью (получилось жирновато и не так супер вкусно). Вкуснее, если они без сахара в составе. Поливаю кленовым сиропом, добавляю резаные фрукты и немного корицы. Пальчики оближешь:)

The best gluten free pancake I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1458843 on Nov 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like a real pancake! Really! My kids don't now the difference

Awesome!

Posted by 5702231481972570354 on Jul 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Turns out great, easy to make, and so tasty and vegan!

so delicious

Posted by 5652111168721616715 on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm in love with it , easy to do , taste so good with honey , I recommend using this product

Our kids only like this one.

Posted by 5325787562753478247 on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No eggs needed. Easy to make in the morning. Very light and tastes great. Somehow my kids only like this mix. They know when I use other products. I like it too.

Oh my golly!

Posted by MichelX on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the bomb! Once in a while I add a tablespoon or two of protein powder, also, but... MMMM! It's amazing! Haven't yet put syrup or sugar on it because it is sweet on its own saving me the added sugar! Thank you Cherrybrook!

1 2