Chickweed is good for so many things.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take it mostly for my allergies and PMS discomfort. It is very good for women to stay healthy and fibroid, cancer free. Cleans out the body very well. Also very gentle. :) Good brand. Does not leak out even if you carry it around upside down.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Chickweed helps reduce inflammation. Since I have a fibroid and I am in the process of getting rid of it naturally, I am having teas with drops of chickweed and dandelion root (both are anti inflammatories) along with raspberry and cranberry drops. I like it.

This product works!

Posted by HariJo on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been experiencing various stomach discomfit - bloating, water retention and some times an irritable bowel. Since using this product 10drops morning and night I have experienced a flatter stomach and discomfit has gone a- no gas or pains and enables regular bowel movement.

Execellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I put these drops under my tongue. Cured my head cold in half the time as it's full of vitamins and gives you a boost too.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good Product

Trusted brand

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a trusted brand. However, I tried this for a sebaceous cyst as Chickweed is supposed to help but sadly didn't really do anything to help - I had to have it removed. ♥♥☺Please read my page for my 100 plus reviews – especially if you are new to I-herb!☺♥♥

Great quality!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product......quality is outstanding!!