Help

Love the pure ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After reading the ingredients, I decided this is the best choice for my 32 months old girl as it does not contain sugar or any other artificial stuff because it has to be taken on a daily basis. But bad news is my girl hates it! Perhaps the taste of it is too fishy despite the fragrant strawberry scent so she will puke out each time she ate. Now I mix it into her milk or yoghurt and she doesn't even notice! :)

My kids LOVE this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My kids have been taking this oil every single days without a protest. It tastes great, I even like it myself. The most improvement thing that get me to buy this product is its DHA level, 700mg of DHA per serving. That is a lot in compare with some other cod liver oil products. It is too soon to see any result but we will trust this brand and will continue to use it.

Good flavour, but too processed

Posted by tigercho on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My kid used to love this, but most "filtered" fish oils have really low amounts of vitamins A and D and are not recommended for optimal growth and immune support of a child. With that being said this product is very appealing taste-wise!

revita

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ovo ulje je odlicno. Dajem da sinu od 6 godina. Super je okusa sve pohvale.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells good

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

iam disappointed that the shipment received recently were short expiry as only left 23 days . that is very bad how could this happend . this product for my children and if i didnot discover this matter may be my children get sick . i m regular customer from overseas which always order the supplement from iHerb for my kid

NOT FRESH DATE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ORDER THIS ITEM DATED ON SEP 23RD AND RECEIVED THE ITEM DATED ON OCT 8TH. THIS PRODUCT VALID DATE IS BEFORE DEC.2015.SO THAT MEANS ONLY LESS THAN 2 MONTH LEFT.THE PRODUCT ARE NOT FRESH.I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED FOR THAT.NOT SASTISFY FOR THE ORDER THIS TIME.

Short Expiry Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i m regular customer from oversea which always order the supplement from iHert for my kids. but I was disappointed that the shipment received recently were short expiry as only left 2 months which need to completed within this December. :( Would like to inform whoever order to see carefully for the expiry date when you received the goods.