Good

Posted by TinVal on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My niece want more and more. Seems help her to avoid common flu.

Good supplement to give regularly

Posted by MamaAki on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For my little one at daycare who is prone to catching the flu bug, this really helps in alleviating and prevention. I find this more effective and likely to help shoo away the flu bug than the liquid Vit. C. Echinacea has traditionally been used to treat or prevent colds, flu, and other infections. My only gripe is of the need to give this a few times a day which could be cumbersome if you are not the primary caretaker and need someone to administer the supplement.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

taken at the first sign of illness

有效

Posted by NiceSharing on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

作感冒有少少鼻水時, 食左幾次症狀就減輕左

chubby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very useful for my kids to prevent them from getting sick

I really love this product

Posted by vitaminecopii on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of Childlife products because the natural ingredients use and they all taste great for the kids. This drops make no exception and they really seams to work - when my kids starts sneezing or runny nose appears I give them 10 drops, 4 times/day as instructed and this seems to act fast. My kids love the taste, too

Bland.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am actually a bit unsure if it does anything, cause of that it does not taste as Echinecea normally does. It just tastes of a mild and sweet orange taste. Not going to buy it again, but giving it 2 stars for it being easy to take, and being organic.

Unbelievable Fix my child sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My child often sick when cool season coming. But with this herbal every morning, I'm not any drug to take for my kids ever. It's change kids health become stronger.

Great thing for babies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this item for babies to help their immune system

Best Echinacea

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting echinacea! My children love it! Ovu tinkturu kupujem godinama na prijelazu godišnjih doba kad je imunitet obično oslabljen - za podizanje imuniteta preventivno a u većim dozama u slučaju da mi se djeca razbole. Okus je prekrasan - djeca ga obožavaju. Kupujem ovo redovito.