great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i was happy to discover that this calcium was NOT calcium carbonate, which is the WORST kind of calcium to buy. It does nothing for your bones except make them worst. And that bad calcium is in sooo many products because its cheaper, but not this one! Childlife liquid calcium is great tasting and great for you and the kids. calcium citrate is one of the most absorable calciums. Calcium orotate is the best, but this would do. I'm still happy and has had good results. BTW...iherb did good packaging and timing too. :)

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a mother from China.this product is good for my baby health.And my baby love the flavor very much.thank you.

Never again - read this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Check results from labdoor.com and its safety levels are very low. Product recorded concerning levels of total arsenic and fell below its label claim for magnesium by 12.96%. Outragegous that manufacturer claims safety to be on of its values!

日期不新鲜

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

都怪自己没看仔细,居然明年2月份就过期了,为何这种都还要拿出来卖,亏我还买了两瓶,怎么吃得完,而且吃得很憋屈啊,都快过期了,郁闷

Just alright

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This calcium supplement is easy to give to my children, and they enjoy the taste. However, when I compare the amount of calcium and magnesium with other liquid supplements, it is not as good of a value as others.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Bad shopping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I buy product and 4 months overdue reply me said even if expired products without broken you can also eat it .Let me down,I don't think i will buy again. A piece of chicken in the refrigerator frozen 100 yeas out not bad you can also eat?

快过期了

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

还有4个月就过期 买了四瓶 作死了 iherb难道也堕落了? 要求退货

Best product for my kids

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried several brands of liquid calcium, my kids like Childlife most. Good favor, Definitely buy again.

Colour of product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Hi, may I know what should be the colour of this liquid calcium? My recent purchase is dull yellow in colour.

❤️❤️❤️Very Good Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Shampoo! I will buy this over and over!