Used it before, but find out it has grapefruit seed extract which has benzethonium chloride

Posted by Reviewer2188886 on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So will stop use.

My toddler loves the flavor!

Posted by Reviewer2107632 on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 15 month old drinks this right up each day! My pediatrician has done lots of research on vitamin companies and highly recommends this one!

My son dislikes the taste

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son dont seem to like the taste... Still cant find a multivitamin supplement with taste my son will like... But this is very adequate in terms of the types of vit/minerals. Just lack iron. Not a big deal thou, cuz alot of baby cereals are fortified with iron. My son likes tofu too, which has iron too. So overall ok. 3 stars cuz i have to force my son to eat this due to taste. As for health, just started so cant comment much.

complete infant multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1776557 on May 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son was diagnosed with an allergy to the cow's milk protein, so he could not drink formula.In order to supplement his diet, I was instructed to give him a multi vitamin, after looking at several I bought this one, because it has calcium, vitamins and minerals, plus it is designed to be used in infants and toddlers. Comparing all of the multivitamins I evaluated, this one was the most complete.

We don't have red circles under our eyes any more

Posted by rcdiebestie on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my daughter. She is 3 years old now. No appetite, so I was advised to buy her some vitamins. Picked up these as here are lots of good things written on the bottle lable, so I decided to have a go. Well, through 2 month of every day usage (1 tbsp a day) showed the results - no red circles under out eyes, no sign of fatigue. The appetite approved, so I think that the choice was right! Я купила этот продукт для моей дочки. Ей сейчас 3 года. Полное отсутствие аппетита, поэтому мне посоветовали предложить ей витамины. Выбрала именно эти, так как этикетка бутылочки свидетельствовала о прекрасном наполнении. Решили попробовать. Через 2 месяца (1 ч.л. в день) получили результат - никаких розовых кругов под глазками, никаких признаков усталости. Аппетит улучшился, поэтому эти витаминки были нашим удачным выбором!

浓浓的橙子味,宝宝很喜欢喝 strong organge flavor, my baby love it

Posted by Reviewer2114308 on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

玻璃瓶的23种维生素,很浓的橙子味,我家宝贝每次喝一小勺,可以喝很长时间,效果嘛,不太清楚,只要孩子别太缺了就行,呵呵。 glass bottle of multi vitamin, strong orange flavor, my baby usually take a small teapon 2-3 days. This bottle can last a long time. The effect is unkonwable.

Excelente!

Posted by UlissesGomes on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

O sabor é um pouco forte. A minha bebê não gostou muito ao tomar ele puro. Mas pode dar em sucos cítricos que quase não irá perceber o sabor. Gostei!

Best multi I could find for my son

Posted by Reviewer1228431 on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Childlife have created another good product here. The vitamins and minerals are given in their best and most natural form and at a good ratio. I give this and add extra Vitamin C also from Childlife. Best option I could find for a multi - 4 stars.

our multivitamin

Posted by 5202581768580406465 on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i wish its b12 was mb12, folic acid methylfolate and vitamin e gamma tocopherol. still, this is a wonderful all rounded gfcf multivitamin with a good blend of selenium, iodine and biotin. love it!

Very Good

Posted by vitsNmins on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids can tolerate this, and its full of the nutrients they need!