No allergies

Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My baby drinks with pleasure. Before this I gave my baby aquadetrim (We live in Ukraine) and got a bad allergy. Now all is well, thank you ChildLife. Very handy dropper and big value.

Better then any other such product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this item for babies to help their immune system

孩子一岁多,已经买了6瓶了!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

宝宝生下来就可以喝的D3,非常安全,多次购买了,味道宝宝很喜欢,据说上午吃效果最好,每天都坚持服用,好东西~必须再屯两瓶!

Made a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Maybe it was a coincidence but when my kid started using vitamin D, his frequent flu-like illnesses ceased.

Great taste

Posted by vitaminecopii on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

kids love it and it is necessary during R months

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend this product! Both of my children (4 years and 18 months) were found to be vitamin D deficient. The liquid vitamin D3 is great. I can add to their milk or juice (it has a great berry flavor, so they don't mind). The liquid dropper has different measurements so I can modify for each child. It's super easy. I give it to them about an hour before bed and have found that it also helps with sleep. This product is fantastic!

very effective & easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Using this for my young kids (6yr & 2 yr old) since 2 month ago. We realized that our kids don't get as much exposure to Sun as our childhood days. Lack of Vit D3 leads to lower immunity and causing kids to suffer frequent illness like cold, flu, cough, etc.. Expose them long enough to get Natural VitD3 from morning Sun seems almost impossible for our busy life. Thus we decided to supplement them with this oral vit D3. It has been 2 months and our kids are noticeable well with no flu & cough which they almost always have. Morning sneezing (allergic rhinitis) was gone too. I am very happy with this product, very easy to give and kids do not mind taking it. Highly recommended.

Wonderful!

Posted by Mhoneyb on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful liquid D3. My son likes the taste and you can adjust the dose easily. Just remember to add K2 to accompany D3, otherwise it can give cramps and achiness! We must have K2 to deliver D3 properly ⭐

perfect, no issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for children, been using it for long time.

very good!