cel mai tare

Posted by 4727828092227409520 on Mar 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

super!!!! de cand le dau first defence copiilor n-am mai avut probleme cu racelile!! cel mai bun!!!!

Childlife, 1st Defense

Posted by Reviewer1822746 on Mar 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is safe for infants. It is anti-bacterial as well as anti-viral.

Packaging needs improvement.

Posted by Reviewer1932436 on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son didnt like the taste of this. Packaging needs improvement so that the syrup does not leak to the side of the bottle when pouring.

Inconsistent quality

Posted by 5581279642994005117 on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The first time I bought this, my kids loved it and it really kept the colds away. I ordered 4 bottles subsequently and it was BAD. The content came out green and murky, and smelled really funky even though it was way before the expiration date. I threw them all out. Never ordering this again.

Very good

Posted by 4630466196362488887 on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I`m very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend with confidence!

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1709121 on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it. I've noticed big difference in my daughter. Can't live without it, especially during flu season.

Reduced cold symptoms!

Posted by Reviewer2107632 on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had my first chance to try this out last week when my 15 month old picked up a cold. I was amazed at how well this helped to reduce her cold symptoms. I got the same cold and was much worse off than she was! I also used the liquid vit. C and echinacea by Childlife. My daughter usually wakes up multiple times in the night with a cold because she can't breathe. The money we spent on this was well worth the price for getting to sleep all night, because the mucus wasn't nearly as thick this time around!

Good stuff but bottle need improvement!

Posted by 5152547724143556303 on Jan 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I pair this with a Vit C gummies to boost my son's immunity since he started day care. The bottle design is bad, after pouring, it will leak down to the side of the bottle ALWAYS! Pls fix it. Thanks!

5 stele!!!

Posted by 5572925886817667256 on Nov 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

este cu adevarat un produs foarte bun pentru toate afectiunile(bronsita,laringita etc..) il recomand tuturor mamicilor impreuna cu vitamina C si echinaceea pe perioada iernii face minuni!!!

It really improve my kids immunity support after taken it for 2 months +. Worst to buy it & strongly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1969060 on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase