cel mai tare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

super!!!! de cand le dau first defence copiilor n-am mai avut probleme cu racelile!! cel mai bun!!!!

Inconsistent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The first time I bought this, my kids loved it and it really kept the colds away. I ordered 4 bottles subsequently and it was BAD. The content came out green and murky, and smelled really funky even though it was way before the expiration date. I threw them all out. Never ordering this again.

Childlife, 1st Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is safe for infants. It is anti-bacterial as well as anti-viral.

Packaging needs improvement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son didnt like the taste of this. Packaging needs improvement so that the syrup does not leak to the side of the bottle when pouring.

Good stuff but bottle need improvement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I pair this with a Vit C gummies to boost my son's immunity since he started day care. The bottle design is bad, after pouring, it will leak down to the side of the bottle ALWAYS! Pls fix it. Thanks!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I`m very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend with confidence!

Great Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it. I've noticed big difference in my daughter. Can't live without it, especially during flu season.

Reduced cold symptoms!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had my first chance to try this out last week when my 15 month old picked up a cold. I was amazed at how well this helped to reduce her cold symptoms. I got the same cold and was much worse off than she was! I also used the liquid vit. C and echinacea by Childlife. My daughter usually wakes up multiple times in the night with a cold because she can't breathe. The money we spent on this was well worth the price for getting to sleep all night, because the mucus wasn't nearly as thick this time around!

5 stele!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

este cu adevarat un produs foarte bun pentru toate afectiunile(bronsita,laringita etc..) il recomand tuturor mamicilor impreuna cu vitamina C si echinaceea pe perioada iernii face minuni!!!

Silver is very important

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this item for babies to help their immune system