The best option I could find for ascorbic acid for my son.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a firm believer in the work of Linus Pauling on Vitamin C. Childlife have created a good product that is suitable for children of all ages. Ascorbic Acid is the form of Vitamin C that your body knows as the natural form. Calcium ascorbate is approx. 11% calcium and sodium ascorbate is approx. 11% salt. So stick with the pure form of vitamin C that almost all animals and plants can synthesise - ascorbic acid. I give this 4 stars.

Leak too much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Recently, VC was leak too much and the package was damaged too....Pls check and change the packing way and resove this problem....

Children

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We haven't seen the result after 1 month using it.

I love ChildLife

Posted by victtoriag on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For immune system i bought before ChildLife Echinacea. It's very good also. I gave to my baby periodically. We met every day kids cothing or with stuffed nose and my 1 year child stayed healthy. Also when my kid has stuffed nose though, I gave echinacea and in some days everything was ok. The only thing WHY i choosed to have ChildLife Vitamin C is beacuse Echinacea get the kid very energic, so if i have to give him in the evening this means that he will not be asleep for some hours. ChildLife Vitamin C has a orange taste. My kid love it. Can't tell you about allergy, because my kid is not allergic.

Wonderfull

Posted by Doroteya on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this vitamins! This product is amazing !

Perfect supplement

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin C - is one of the most important vitamins that keep yours and your child immune system to be resistant to any desease.

too much sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Way to much sugar!

great product! best offer using this J Z L4 8 0 (no space)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

other than animal parade... this is also great taste but not so convenient compare to animal parade where you just pop the pill to the mouth! best offer using this J Z L4 8 0 (no space)

Witamina C marki ChildLife - genialna!

Posted by jakubzakpoland on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Jesteśmy bardzo zadowoleni z zakupu. Nasza 2,5 latka przyjmuje to bez problemu, smak OK, forma kwasu askorbinowego jak najbardziej odpowiednia. Normalnie stosujemy 1 łyżeczkę, ale np. po szczepieniu czy w czasie infekcji dawkę można wielokrotnie zwiększyć bez skutków ubocznych. Polecamy!

Great vitamin C for Guinea pigs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this vitamin C exclusively for my 31 Guinea pigs. They are all sanctuary pigs and the Child's Life is the only vitamin C they like. I just wish it came in bigger bottles. We use it at the rescue and our vet and the clients, who adopt pigs, all use it. It saves the pigs lives.