Fish oil with fish gelatin

Posted by styliciously on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality fish oil which has high levels of Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Contains fish gelatin for those who are not able to consume normal gelatin. I can see the difference in the quality of my breastmilk as my breastmilk is thicker and oily with fats. However, my breastmilk has a slightly fishy smell.

It's okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

All other DHA products cannot be shipped to Korea anymore due to some regulations so I chose this one I was bit worried about fish gelatin capsule part but it doesn't taste bad as I expected I bought 4 bottles and it will be enough til my delivery- happy about quality and price Ah, Supplement facts on this page should be changed since EPA on the label of the bottle is actually 45mg instead of 80mg

I love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I hv been taking this since my first trimester (now waiting to give birth). I like it that it uses fish gelatin (religious purposes for me) and it did not give me an awful burp taste after that.

Great formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent formula for maternity and nursing. I started using it in third trimester and my nausea is gone and I will use it even during the nursing period. Good product for good price.

good for baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it is too large for Chinese, but i think it should be pure nature products and good for baby

no fishy aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is pretty good. Easy to swallow and doesn't have a fishy aftertaste

Ideal ratio for pregnant woman

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As it is rated on some forums "the best of the best", so I told myself I would give it a try. All is ok except fischy feeling after it is swallowed. Shipment was fast and without any problem.

ChildLife

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dear Sirs, I´m very satisfied with this product, but I have one big issue about it. It is not possible to find information where the fish was caught from which DHA is extracted in these pills. It is well known that Fukushima is causing serious radiation problem in North Pacific ocean and I´m not feeling comfortable not knowing where the fish was caught that I consume through these pills. Best regards, Adrijana

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this product couple of times. Super fast shipping, excellent price and very good product!

NICE