Page 1 - Reviews - ChildLife, Vitamin D3, Natural Berry Flavor, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 7, 2022

It is the perfect vitamin D option for children. My daughter likes the taste and we have no refusal to administer it, which had happened to me before with other vitamin D options. At first we added daily the drops to her favorite juice, but then she discovered the taste and asked for it herself. I am satisfied and confident that I offer a quality, beneficial product and the necessary concentration for the body. It is a product that can be administered to children from birth, so I trust it.

4ee71cb8-19e4-40e0-8781-20b76c57269e
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I ordered it cos my doctor advised. It doesn’t have any flavour so 8 drops in water, so kids drink it easily. I’ve read different vitamin D reviews. this one is the best and I don’t regret giving it to my kids (6 and 8 y.o.)

8d3cbb19-c566-4103-a160-fd2b3801fc3f
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I got this for my 3yo son. I mix it in his milk/yogurt drink, since he’s a fussy and picky eater he doesn’t want to take it directly. Every 8 drops contain 500iu of vit D. I only give him 4drops which mean 250iu. Since he also took multivit gummy that contain 400iu vit d already. Also have to remember they can get vit d naturally from the sun and foods they eat. It’s quite a deal 1 bottle can be use up to 115days (if you use 8drops daily, for me who only use half dosage means a bottle will last for 230day!) It safe for newborn too, dosage suggested on the bottle.

f72fc294-e299-4cc7-aa22-f6cdb69a4685
457eedab-2bb8-49a7-a3f4-c7b01a930f56
d7c5e39a-53b4-4f36-bc34-9803af20a648
Posted on Aug 12, 2021

The kids (age 9,13&14) love the flavor and since its very easy to drop they gladly take it so they don’t have to swallow pills. Been ordering this several times now,love the brands a lot and have been using their vitamins for a few years now

567846e1-c3e2-4030-95fa-b2e62f2ae950
Posted on May 26, 2022

I take this vitamin and I see a noticeable improvement in my health. I've been taking it for about a week now and my immune system is stronger and so is my mood. It's also improved the quality of life for me over the last few weeks, with less sleep and illness. This supplement is great!

Posted on May 2, 2022

I am a fan of this product. I have been trying to incorporate more vitamins and supplements into my diet and I felt like this vitamin was a great option for me. It's easy enough to take, tastes good, and the effects are noticeable - which is what it's all about!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

good quality, taste, and easy to use, the size was as expected, and its delivered in very good packaging, You can't deny its benefits natural ingredients for young ages as it hade good supplements that good for their health improvement and the serving amount is small and easy for kids to accept.

11fde568-1ba8-4ccd-949a-5b5c1c428642
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This is a highly recommended product for kids. My 5 years old have been cooped up for almost a year due to the pandemic. We don’t get enough direct sun and I give this Vitamin D3 to her. It’s convenient to give directly or add in her meals/drinks as it is in liquid form. Since the taste is yummy, I just dropped it directly to her tongue. The only downside is that she liked it so much she’s asking for more.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

This product helped my Grandaughter in a quick recovery from an oncoming cold and she loved the taste. I have ordered 2 more bottles along with 2 more bottles of liquid vitC in the same brand, which with the 2 combined slaughtered her oncoming code. Ive ordered 2 more bottles of each to get the Grandchildren through the rest of our New Zealand winter. Highly recommend this combination. KAT

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

A friend recommended this product as a daily supplement. Easy to serve into food and consume. Great quality and there is no specific taste when added into food. Easy to drop, easy to use and good for all ages. I love the packaging as the droplets are easy to use.

49d776b8-e9a3-42ff-a702-5456e685de39