very good chinese medicine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I was a small child, I used it in China. I have no doubt about its effectiveness.

Chinese Imports, Zheng Gu Shui, External Analgesic Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best linament my husband and I have ever used. It truly helps painful, sore muscles and achy joints.

Zheng Gu Shui is better than Ben-Gay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Zheng Gu Shui can be used in the same fashion as Ben-Gay, although it is much more effective. It's great for bruises, pinched nerves, and sports injuries. Just put a little bit on and it starts to tingle. Apply with your hand or a rag (don't leave rag on a long time or it will cause the skin to become rough) - or buy the spray version or bottle with a brush. Be careful not to get in the eye - as it stings real bad. We always keep a bottle in the house and car. You'll never find us without it.

Zheng Gu Shui

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use the product and it works fine. It does not only ease the pain but also heal some bone problems. The delivery was fast and without problems.

super quick shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Ed Jackson of Durango, Colorado recommended this product. thank you for making it available; super quick shipping.

I Keep finding uses for this stuff....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Perfect! Helped me over a cold/flu, and also eased breast pain I had as part of monthly cycle. HIGHLY recommended. (Has strong earthy/mentholy scent. FYI to those who care. I love it!)

MIRACLE PRODUCT FROM CHINA!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This analgesic does so much more than relieve aches and pains! It actually penetrates the skin and works deep within your vascular and muscular systems to flush out inflammation and restore damaged vessels and torn tissues. It really does wonders for all kinds of injuries....I won't be without it! WONDERFUL product from a TERRIFIC company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

My magic lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this for a very bad knee specially after i have resprained it. It has helped me heal nicely and i missit when im out. ALso works great on other places you have arthrtis. It was nice to get the priority mail from the company because Iwas really hurting and knew what good the stuff could do.

ZhenGu Shui

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this for many friends as they too think it is great,

Awesome stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My trainer used this on me and it allowed me to compete for 3 days...Extreme fighting is extremely taxing on the body!!!

1 2