Farlig god!

Posted by Ternen on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Walters mandler kan gå å legge seg. Denne var kjempegod.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good chocolate, some salt makes it different and tasty. I started to add now some salt to my hot cocoa after trying this chocolate.

Chocolove, Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate, 3.2 oz (90 g)

Posted by alvinlky on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good combination of flavour of dark chocolate, sea salt,and almonds, It's so delicious that chocolate lover will like it.

It's actually pretty good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is mild dark taste, not bitter and the salt just adds a bit of kick but overall it's sweet. I didn't buy this for years as I didn't want any salt in my chocolate. The almonds are not hurting my very sensitive teeth so far. I might repurchase. 3 stars because it's not organic and not really spectacular like the one iHerb sadly stopped carrying, the ginger candy one.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cocoa is rich in antioxidants, good fats, magnesium and other mineral. Magnesium is important as it is involved in more than 300 bodily function. Cocoa can help to reduce high blood pressure, heart diseases, stroke, increasing nitric oxide hence enhancing circulation, improve our mood and many more! Whoever thinks of using sea salt in the chocolate is a genius! It tastes very good and is a very nice combination between the sweetness and saltiness. The feeling of biting into the sea salts is tantalising as well. The price for a 90g chocolate is also very competitive. Unfortuanately, the chocolate offered is not organic. The good side is that it does not contain any milk which causes some extend of allegric reactions to most of the people. The sea salts also provide trace minerals. Considering that the land is overfarmed these days, the trace minerals will be benefical on top of the antioxidants provided by the cocoa. Just remember to moderate on this chocolate as sugar is still harmful if taken in large amounts. Check out my page for more reviews!

Addictive unique flavor!

Posted by msau99 on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I first tried it two months back based on the good reviews here....and omg.....it's so delicious!!! So much so that I next ordered it in bulk. It's a very unique flavor....looking at the combo you wouldn't have guessed that its so yummilicious and addictive. All my family and friends and colleagues love it! Glad that it is of 55% cocoa so my diabetic father can enjoy it too. I need to stock it up again but currently it is out of stock! Dearest Iherb, please restock it asap.....thank you very much! Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Reasons to AVOID MILK chocolate but EAT MORE DARK chocolate

Posted by My-Review-Page on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Milk chocolate contains milk, which negates the health benefits, but much less cocoa. Avoid it. Benefits of DARK chocolate: (1) Lowers blood pressure, which lowers risks of heart attacks and strokes. (2) Reduces risk of colon cancer. (3) Healthy fats.The fat in dark chocolate does little to raise cholesterol. (4) Enhances glucose metabolism and helps prevent diabetes and obesity. How's that for a surprise! (5) Improves mood. It's a natural anti-depressant. (6) Improves brain function. (7) Eases PMS issues.

Great for a choco-holic!

Posted by cmb-iherb-lover on Mar 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love the hint of salt with the chocolate. It is a superb product.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great combination! Love it!

Unorthodox approach to chocolate formulation, but (very) good result.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Normally, I am not the type of person, that likes to mix sweet with salty/spicy/sour ingredients, but this time I decided to give it a try since it is such a popular and well reviewed product. I can say, that I am glad I did! I am not a chocolate snob and don't eat chocolate that often, but when I do I like to take my time and enjoy it. With this one, because it has a little salty beside the sweet flavor, it feels like a little "explosion" in your mouth. Different regions of the tongue register the different flavor and it's VERY nice feeling. You have to experience it to really "explore" it truly.  I rarely eat more, that 1-2 little blocks, but this chocolate makes it enjoyable (and even healthy, when consumed in moderation) experience!